fourteen

jiKOOK WERE IN CORSETS IM SCREECHING -- also i'm sorry, i just got all my summative results back & im done w my projects & performances :) (THE MV WAS A WHOLEASS AU I LOVED IT SKDHSJSH) - shimi ♡

•••

11:48 am.

the smell of bacon and eggs was wafting in the air, engulfing the home with the mouth-watering smell of breakfast being cooked on the stove. eyes set on the food sizzling on the pan, jeongguk softly groans, head rewinding all the previous events that occurred in the past hours.

taking a deep inhale, his mind couldn't help but wander to the man lying on his bed upstairs. he was probably oblivious to the thoughts swarming his owner's head. god, could he even call himself that? jimin's head was probably in the clouds, sated and calm. then there was jeongguk-- was he perhaps overreacting? his puppy-- wolf which was half man-- just confessed his feelings for him! for the second time!

at the same time, he was too afraid of what his dog thought of him. . . because maybe, he may have been simply grateful that jeongguk agreed to helping him, and ended up saying things he hadn't meant to.

and that hurt to think about.

he clicks his tongue, reminding himself to stop overthinking again; he's already repetitively done that an unhealthy amount of times. plus, he shouldn't be thinking of it-- jimin's happiness came first.

he places the food into separate plates (one for jimin and himself) and silently eats alone at the table. while doing so, he makes sure to sign up a note for jimin to let him know he was going to work today. he needed to clear his head and desperately needed time for himself because more time spent together with the older man may cause his thoughts to spiral out of control.

•••

jungkook enters the door to the café, greeted with a wave of one of his work partners, kim jisoo. he smiles at her, making his way to locker room to clock in and start his shift.

soon, he's greeted with the bright smile of his other partner, jung hoseok. at this point, he brushed off all the "attempts" of his acquaintance to get his attention, and instead replaced it with the thought that maybe hobi wasn't such a bad person after all-- and that he just wanted to make friends. the fact that hoseok made sure his work shifts were enjoyable, remembers to give plenty of smiles to him and made sure the atmosphere was less awkward; constantly sparking up a coversation that brightened the mood-- supported his assumptions even more. along that, his efforts were greatly appreciated by jeongguk. hoseok's prescence was already becoming an add-on to his day. (plus, he didn't want more issues clouding his brain.)

"oh, jeongguk! you're here, i just arrived a couple minutes ago!"

"ah, really?" jeongguk asks, taking off his hoodie and throwing the black apron over his head. "yeah, we've also been missing you these past few days, where have you been?" the other male winks, leaning against the locker behind him. jeongguk's cheeks tint at the question, "uh-- just been busy with errands, plus i told manager-hyung anyway, i'll just catch up with additional shifts so i don't have to worry about my salary,"

"ah, that's good, glad you're back!" hoseok nods in understanding, lips forming a smile. "we could start our shifts together then-- don't wanna keep jisoo waiting!"

when they leave the backroom, jisoo winks at kook at the sight of the two males chatting together, and at this she whispers in the younger's ear- "you two would make a great couple,"

jeongguk freezes, his cheeks resembling a tomato. then she announces, "plus, we needed an extra hand anyway!"

•••

🍭

 hobi's look

hobi's look.

after serving customers and whipping up delicious cups of coffee for a continuous number of hours, hoseok and jeongguk sigh in relief when they take a glance at the clock and both decide that the day had ended for them both. when they get to the locker rooms, they let out a big breath they didn't know they were holding. "god, i love my job! but can you imagine giving people cups of caffeine and feeding them blueberry cheesecake would be so tiring?" jeongguk groans.

hoseok chuckles at that, taking off his apron. "we're lucky we didn't meet any karens and annoying customers again, that would've been worse,"

he then removes his white button-up, (which made jeongguk's cheeks ten times the color) and replaces it with a
white short-sleeved shirt. he had never seen hoseok in a regular t-shirt, so being able to was kinda refreshing compared to the work clothes they were required to wear. his arms were seen, and because of this more skin is revealed.

and along that, is a tattoo on his arm.

it was detailed, and inked black. it was representing a wolf who had fierce yellow eyes. it added on to hoseok's masculinity, and looked very attractive on the male.

but the thing is, jeongguk feels a strange familiarity to it, like he's seen it before. he couldn't recall where though. . . and it felt like it was calling out to him. . ?

jeongguk simply changes into his hoodie, too lazy to try and change into other clothes. he felt like a kitten being compared to a ferocious lion at the duality of their appearance. hoseok then smiles shyly at him, cheeks tinted a cute shade of pink. and he starts, "um, i've been wondering, i kinda wanted to get to know you more. . . and since we coincidentally ended our shift at the same time-- i was thinking whether or not you wanted a drink at the nearby boba shop?" hoseok rubs the back of his neck nervously, teeth nibbling on his lower lip.

jeongguk gasps, surprise etching unto his face. he then giggles, "why are you so embarrassed hyung? of course! boba is one of my favorite drinks, next to banana milk of course."

hoseok grins at him, aura glowing at the response. "well, there's one thing i learned-- let's get going then?"

jeongguk brushes off the tattoo, and once his eyes travel away from it, he  fails to recognize the eyes glowing in a bright golden yellow.

•••

ok but hobi's hands 😳-- also, did u see the tattoo in the image above? :)