Epilogue

A/n :I don't understand why people are reading ths but hey... My book has over 10k readers and i am very thankful for that. You guys are amazing and that's why I'm doing this one shot. Hope you enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

~The Proposal~

-Timeskip to their seventh year-

James's P.O.V

I am SO freaking nervous. Today i have quidditch match but that's not what I'm nervous about. I'm nervous because I'm gonna ask Sev to marry me. After years of being together through thick and thin, i think today is a good time to ask him. The entire school knows about our relationship but they don't mind. Heck they even started a fan club which was organised by Lily (suprise, suprise). I am looking at myself in the mirror and i look like a mess. I'm sweating so much right now i feel like i just took a shower because I'm thinking about all the bad out comes that might happen. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before letting it go.

'I can do this' i thought to myself, grabbed my broom and made my way towards the quidditch field where it all began.

-Timeskip-

Severus's P.O.V

I was cheering so loud right now because James caught the snitch and Gryffindors won. Lucius joked about me cheering for Gryffindor because the match was between Gryffindors and Slytherins. But i know how to talk back. So i said...

"I'm not rooting for Gryffindor. I'm rooting for my boyfriend. GO JAMES!!!"

Lucius just rolled his eyes and chuckled. I saw James flying to the commentator and said something to him. The commentator just smirked and nodded. I was confused at to what he was up to but didn't think to much of it because this is James Potter were talking about his always causing some casualties. He flew to the center of the pitch and casted a spell that made his voice louder.

"EVERYONE!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!"

Everyone was so quiet that you could've hear a pin drop.

"I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I NEED EVERYONE TO STAY QUIET!!!"

He flew towards where the Slytherins were sitting and stopped right in front of me because i was sitting at the very front row.

"Severus Snape. The love of my life. I know when the first time we met i was very rude and cold towards you. But that was because you made me feel something that i have never felt before. From your long beautiful raven black hair to your emerald green eyes. At first i thought you could never love me the way i did because after our first encounter you never looked my way and gave all your attention towards Lily. I did everything to get your attention but all my efforts always turned out to be a failure. So i decided to just torment you because that was my last hope"

I was crying at this point with my hands over my mouth because i had no idea how hard ge tried to get my attention but looking but you could see how hard he was trying. From showing his quidditch skills to trying to excel in potions. Just so i could notuce him. No one has ever done that before.

"After a few years i realised that, i could've had just approached you and apologise for everything i put you through. So that we could've been together even sooner than 4th year but all that matters is that your mine and will always be mine and I'm not planning on letting you go. So... Severus Snape..."

He pulled out a jet black box from his pocket. I was crying even harder. Is ge doing...what i think he's doing. And indeed it was. He opened the box and in it was two beautiful rings. One had a green snake swirling all around the ring and tge other one had a red lion on it.

"Will you marry me???"
"YES!!! I will"

He smiled and slipped on the ring that had a red lion on it while kissing me passionately. The field roared with applause and wolf whistle. We broke apart and just stared in each others eyes lovingly.

"I love you Sev"
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too James"