Chapter Six

THE NEXT DAY

James's P.O.V

Me, Sirius, Peter and Remus were currently in the Great Hall eating breakfast. Our first lesson was double potions with Slytherins and i was excited, anxious and nervous at the same time because Professor Dumbledore told us that there is a trip to Hogsmeade this weekend. So i decided i should ask him to hang out and get to know each other better and overall have fun while i mentally prepare myself to confess to him at the Quidditch Field that my friends will decorate to make my confession more romantic and extreme while were at Hogsmeade. What?!?! I am a Marauder after all.

"Don't worry mate I'm sure you'll do great. Also me, moony and wormtail also added some more decoration ideas to your 'Ultimate Confession Plan'. So you don't need to worry so much besides your sweating to much and i don't think he wants to date someone who sweats so much"Sirius said.
"Padfoot don't say such things I'm sure you'll do great" Remus said giving me a reassuring smile.
That made me feel a little less anxious.
I smiled back at him.
"Thanks Moony"
"Come on guys let's go class is about to start and we don't wanna be late" Peter said.
We got up and made our way to the dungeons.

We almost reached the Potions Classroom when i suddenly stopped dead in my tracks.
"What's wrong Prongs?" Remus asked but i wasn't paying attention. They followed my gaze and they saw Severus waiting outside the classroom reading by himself.
'Why is he so cute' i thought to myself.
Sirius smirked and said "Come on Prongs go ask him this is your chance"
"Yeah go and get him" Remus and Peter said in sync. They started pushing me towards him until i was right infront of him. I looked back at them to see them running to the end of the corridor.

'Hmph... Jerks' i thought to myself

I looked back at Severus to see him still reading the book so I'm guessing he still hasn't noticed me. Oh well... Here goes nothing.