Chapter Three

A/N:I'm just putting random images so the picture is not related to the story.
______________________________________

James's P.O.V

'Severus' I thought to my self and my cheeks began to heat up and my heart felt like it was going to explode. At first i considered runinng to my dorm and screaming into my pillow like i always do when but i decided against it. Instead i decided to apologize to him for three years of tormenting him and maybe, just maybe i can be closer to him instead of trying to use Lily. And yes i admit i was only flirting with her to get closer to Severus but this way i won't have to. I walked up to his table and sat infront of him. He was so concetrated on his homework he didn't even notice me. He's so cute when he's concetrating.

After staring at for another few seconds and being a total creep, i decided i should stop staring at him and finally apologise to him.

"Hello Severus" I said
He looked up from his homework and looked shock when he saw me sitting infront of him.

Severus's P.O.V

To say i was shock was an understatement. I was bewildered. James bloody Potter was sitting infront of me 'Okay clam down Severus' i thought to myself.

You see... I have had a crush on him since first year but he will never like me because he likes Lily. Besides why would anyone like someone like me.

"What do you want Potter" i sneered at him
"Calm down will you. I just want to apologise for tormenting you over the last three years and i was wondering if you want to start over and be friends?" he asked and stuck out his hand for me to shake.

I just looked at him stunned. I replied
"What are you playing at Potter. If your planning on humiliating me it's not going to work"
"No i'm not I'm saying the truth"

I stared at his hand that was still out waiting for me to shake. I hesitated at first but eh...why not. I finally shook his hand and we both stared at each other.