Chapter Eight

Severus's P.O.V

When Professor Slughorn finally unlocked the door to the potions classroom. I went to my usual seat and sat next to Lucius Malfoy, my arrogant and snobby best friend but once you get to know him better he's actually a pretty decent person. I sat down next to him and Professor Slughorn started the class but i wasn't paying attention because i was to busy daydreaming besides i already know how to make this potion.

"What are you daydreaming about this time Sev?" Lucius asked with his usual smirk on his face.

I felt the heat rise in my face and my heart beating was beating faster.

"I was jost joking Sev" he chuckled
"Stop it it's not funny" i snapped at him.

Lucius glance to where the Gryffindors were sitting and he looks back at me smirking"I think someone's looking at you Sevvy~"

He looked back at the Gryffindors and i followed he's gaze to catch James looking at me. He blushed and looked away avoiding my gaze. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart started thumping. Why was he staring at me.

James's P.O.V

I was staring at Severus in class rather obviously. I kept staring at him but i didn't realise that Malfoy caught me staring at Severus and he told him!!! How do i know this you ask? That's because he looked back at me but this time i realised. And i realised it at the worst possible moment!!! Because not only Malfoy caught me staring but Severus as well!!! I blushed and looked back at the Professor Slughorn but that didn't mean i payed attention to him.

///After Class///

Severus's P.O.V

I was walking to my next class with Lucius when all of a sudden,

"Hey Sev!"It was Regulus.
"Hey Reg!"i waved and smiled.
His face turned into a light pink but didn't think much of it.
"Can i talk to you?"
"Sure Reg"
He looked at Lucius.
"Um...alone?"
"Um...sure"
"I'll go to class first. See you in class Sev" Lucius waved and walked off.
"So...what is it you wanted to talk about"
He looked flustered and started to stuttered over his word.
"Um...i was wondering...if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

I stayed quiet for a moment then said
"Sorry Regulus but someone already asked me"
He looked at me with a sad face.
"I understand...see you later"
And left.

Peter's P.O.V

I was on my way to class alone because i accidently left my books at Potions Classroom. I went back to the classroom and told the others to head to class first. I was walking when all a sudden i saw Regulus talking to Severus.

'I wonder what there talking about?' i thought.

I didn't think much of it and walked to class.