Chapter Twelve

///Dinner At The Great Hall///

James's P.O.V

Tomorrow is the day and i am nervous as heck. What if he rejects me??? I don't know what I'll do if that happens. No James think positive thoughts. Besides Malfoy already said he liked me so what us there to lose. But what if he pulled a prank on me. He'll never let me live it down because James Potter got tricked in his own game. I think my panic was showing too much because Lily decided to speak up.

"You doing okay there Potter or are you having a panic attack right now?" she said half joking and half serious.
"I'm fine Evans. Look...i just want to say sorry for keep trying to ask you out. I could only imagine how annoying i was" i snorted remembering all the times i kept trying to ask her out. Damn...looking back i think i was more than annoying.
"Tell me about it but i forgive you" she said with a smile.

After a minute of silence, i was drinking my pumpkin juice when all of a sudden Lily asked quietly so only i could hear
"So...i heard a rumor that you liked Severus~"
I chocked on my water.
"How did you know?" i asked slightly shocked
"Secret~But moving on you need any help because if you need help I'd be happy to help"
"Hmm...I'll keep that in mind"

I saw Severus get up and leave the Great Hall so i decided to go after him. I excused myself and went after him.

Severus's P.O.V

I was heading towards the library to get some book when i heard my name being called. I looked back and saw James heading towards me.

"Hey James"
"Hey Sev. I was wondering if your still going to Hogsmeade with me" he said while scratching the back of his neck. He's so adorable when he's nervous.
"Of course i am why wouldn't i?"
He looked flustered and his face turned bright red.
"Um...no reason. Anyways...where are you going?"
"To the library to get some books"
"I can help if you want"
I blushed and nodded my head and we made our way to the library.

///A Few Minutes Later///

Once we got all the bopks i needed he helped me carry it all the way to the dungeons. We made our towards the entrance of the Slytherin Common Room. I whispered the password and the door opened. I put down the books i was holding onto a table that was placed infront of the fire and took the ones James was holding and placing them on the table as well.

After that, I went back to the door to say goodbye to James.

"Thanks for helping James goodnight"
"Your welcome Sev goodnight I'll see you tomorrow"
"See you tomorrow"
And i did something i thought i could never accomplished. I kissed his cheek. Before waiting for him to respond u closed the door and started fan boying (is that a word?).

Once i was done, i sat down on one of the arm chairs.and started reading the books i got from the library.

James's P.O.V

Oh...My...GOD!!! HE KISSED MY CHEEK!!! YES!!! I was fan boying (again is that a word) that i didn't even realise i was infront of the Fat Lady potrait. I say the password and went to my dorm, changed into my pyjamas and got into my bed and fell asleep straight away.