Chapter Five

James's P.O.V

Remus, Sirius, Peter and i were sitting infront of the fire at the Gryffindor Common Room. Sirius and Peter were planning a prank while Remus was reading his Ancient Runes book. As for me i was plotting the  murder of Regulus Black so i wasn't talking much just giving a few tips on the prank because nobody plans a murder out loud.

'Maybe i can cast a silencing charm so nobody can hear him when i slit his throat open or i could accidentally push him into the black lake and he so happend to get killed by the giant squid'i thought to myself.

While i was plotting Regulus's death, i was snapped out of my thought by Remus shaking me that i felt like i was gonna pass out.

"Huh!?! what is it Moony?" i asked
Remus rolled his eyes and said
"I was asking what are you planning on doing?
" And what do you mean by that?"
He raised an eyebrow and tilted his  head to the side to and giving me the - tell-me-or-else- look. I sigh in defeat because there's no point in arguing with Remus because his gonna convice me one way or another.
"I'm planning Regulus's death" i huffed while crossing my arm on my chest.
"And why is that?"
"He was sitting very close to Severus and he was trying to hold his hand in the Great Hall. Ni one touches him he is mine" i whisper-shouted at Remus.
"Then why don't you just befriend him that way it can be easier for you to ask him out on a date and stop whining over him everyday" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.
"I already did that Remus. All i need to do is ask him out but i don't know if he'll even say yes to me. Let alone become my boyfriend. UGH!!" i put my face in my hands.
"Why don't you just plan a romantic date for the him" Peter said all of a sudden.
"Yeah and while your on your date, we can set up something romantic like 'i love you Severus' or 'Will you be his boyriend banner at the Quidditch Field. Oh! and we can set up fireworks as well" Sirius added.

A/N:Peter and Sirius already knows
         that James likes Severus and
         their both okay with that.
         Moving on.

My face lit up"That's a great idea!!! Better start planning. Thanks guys!!!"i said running up the stairs to my dorm to start planning.
"Your welcome" they say in sync.
I slam the dorm room shut, got out a notebook and started planning.