"Fucking looking like a watermelon." I huff as I put on my black satin dress. I'm just over four months pregnant and I feel like a gigantic whale. Poor Kaden has had to deal with my breakdowns about my weight nearly everyday.

I quickly do my make up and then put my heels on, which I know Kaden will disagree with.

There's a small knock on the door and then I hear Lily's little voice on the other side. "Mama!" She knocks on the door again and I walk over to it. I smirk when I open the door and see Lily looking up at me with a rose in her hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day, mummy. Look what Aleksio gave me." She reaches up to show me the white rose and I smile brightly, picking her up.

"Isn't that lovely of him." I lightly tickle her stomach and she giggles, nodding her head.

"Ross is making us cheese on toast!" My adorable little girl beams.

"Let's hope he doesn't burn the house down whilst daddy and I are gone." I half joke.

I can hear heavy footsteps making their way up the stairs and then Kaden enters my view. He looks down at my feet and starts to shake his head.

"Take those off." I kiss Lily on the cheek and then place her on her feet. She looks between Kaden and I and then scurries out of the room. "Ava, I'm not playing. You could fall in those death traps." I roll my eyes and grab my coat. I take a look in the mirror and smile.

"Kaden, I'm wearing these heels, end of." He spins me around and I bite my lip when I see how hot he looks. "You look sexy." I look up at him with innocent eyes and watch him clench his eyes shut, then he re-adjusts the area around his crotch.

"Ava, don't look at me like that." He grits. "We've fucked enough today?" He groans.

"We're not having sex later?" I look at him in disgust and he chuckles at my reaction.

"Oh, baby, after what I've got planned tonight, you'll be riding my dick all night." He winks and holds his hand out for me to take. I smirk in satisfaction and take his hand.

***

"Kaden!" I squeal when he pulls me into the romantic looking restaurant, with the tables outside. The view of the city skyline catches my attention and I can't help but squeal again, making him chuckle.

"I'm guessing you like it

"I'm guessing you like it." He pulls out a chair for me and I sit down, thanking him. "Only the best for my Angel." He sits down across from me and winks.

"Happy Valentine's!" I open up my clutch and pull out the jewellery box that holds a dog tag in it, with mine and Lily's names on.

I hand it over to him and watch him open it up with a big smile on his face. "I love it." He looks up and grabs hold of my hand, placing a light kiss on it. Then his face floods with guilt and my smile falls.

"What's wrong?" I keep hold of his hand and furrow my eyebrows.

"I-I didn't get you anything." He looks away in embarrassment and I relax.

"It doesn't matter, Kaden. Me being here with you is more than enough." This time I kiss his hand and watch his lips turn up.

"I love you, Ava."

"I love you, Kaden." I wink, making him chuckle.

The rest of the evening flows nicely. Kaden only had a go at two men for eyeing me for too long.

Now we are back in the car on our way home. However I furrow my eyebrows when he pulls into a road, surrounded by trees. "Kaden, after all this, you're going to kill me?" He releases a loud bellowed laugh and stops the car.

I look out the window and spot a white gazebo in the distance.

"Don't be stupid, Ava." He chuckles and steps out of the car. He makes his way around to me and opens the door, I take his hand and step down.

"I thought we was gonna go home and have sex." I whine as he walks me along red carpet.

Wait.

Red carpet?

As we get closer to the gazebo, I let go of his hand and drift off towards it.

Oh.

My.

Fuck.

I gasp and spin around to see Kaden on his knee

"I did tell you, sooner or later you'll be my wife." He looks up at me with loving eyes.

"Kaden." I whisper, my eyes getting watery.

"Marry me, Ava."

💛