Ch. 22 🖤 HER FRIENDS 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Why? You aren't coming to college as well. What happened to you?" Her friend asked.

"Well, I don't feel like coming. Is that okay?" Mina started having problems in answering her friend's questions which didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

He finally decided to speak for her. "We will come to your concert! Thanks for inviting us."

"Okay! Here's the card. You will need this to enter. See ya'!" Both of the girls waved goodbyes to them as they left the couple.

"Your friends are nice. LiSA is cool and interesting. And Yui-chan is so beautiful." Sehun complimented.

"Shut up! You are not allowed to call her Yui-chan. And I know she's beautiful, you don't have to tell me that." Mina huffed.

"Oh~ Are you jealous?" He teased.

"Definitely no." She replied calmly. "And, what the hell is your problem? Why did you say that we are a couple?" She now exploded with anger. "LiSA would be definitely jumping around if I told her about you being a vampire. She's really into that kind of stuff."

"So tell me, how did you learn Japanese?" He asked changing topics, sensing Mina's anger was worsening.

"LiSA taught me because she's a Japanese as well. I thought I should learn it to have a more better understanding of Yui-chan's heart. She can't speak so I found it hard to communicate with her at times. Yui-chan is a little similiar to me..." She had a sad smile on her lips as she told the story.

"Smile..." Sehun said. "Because you're not alone anymore. I'm here for you."

"Fine! Let's go now

"Fine! Let's go now. We have a movie to watch." Mina hurriedly said while hiding her blush.

____

(Mina's POV)

I woke up feeling something soft brushing against my face. It was Vivi's tail. I rubbed my eyes and patted Vivi's head. After petting it for some more minutes, I went to do my morning routine.

As I was brushing my teeth, I remembered last night. I slept in the middle of the movie. I didn't remember what happened after that.

I did remember one thing and that was...

'Thanks, I had fun today and this was the best birthday of my life.' Those were the words I said before I went back to sleep after we got back home.

I went to his room to see if he was there but it was a bad idea. I regretted it so badly as my eyes widened, watching the sight of him being shirtless. I quickly turned around and was about to leave when he shut the door and spun me around, pinning me to the wall, completely locking me between his arms.

"Why are you running away?" He asked with no hint of playfulness like he always had.

"I'm not..." I looked down to my feet, being so nervous to look at him.

Then, the rays of sunlight hit his body, coming through the window, making him shine like diamonds. I looked at his exposed skin glittering, looking so beautiful but then again, he was a vampire.

"Move!" I yelled before pushing him out of the sunlight, only to lose my balance and fell on the couch with me on top of him.

"Why didn't you move!? You could have burned yourself badly." I asked being worried for him.

I was still on top of him so I tried to move but he wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go. "I should be punished for hurting you." He said.

"So, you're telling me that you're feeling guilty and would let me go now?" I asked while trying to free myself from his grip.

"That is not easy." He said and let me go, avoiding my eyes.

"You are acting strange." I told him but he ignored me and went away in the forest.

Something was off definitely.

____

I waited for him while spending my time playing with Vivi. Suddenly, I heard a sound outside the window. I slowly took steps towards the window to see nothing but then a vampire popped out of nowhere making me scream.

Vivi barked continuously at him. Before the unknown vampire could make a move to break the window, Sehun came opening the door. I ran to him and hugged him tightly for I was too scared.

"He's gone for now but he will try to kill you. I will have to kill him." He said. I was too scared that I failed to notice his two hyungs/brothers standing behind him.

"Sehun, let's go before he tells someone about Mina." Suho suggested.

Sehun held my shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Chen hyung is here for you, okay?" He then looked at Chen. "Hyung, call me if something happens on your side."

After Sehun and Suho left, I hesitantly looked at his Chen hyung

"So, Mina-ssi...? Would you like to be my..."

~•~

A/N

Vote and Comment! Because I'm always looking forward to your support! ❤️

💜💜💜