Chapter 4

{third pov}

Nada sat down at the table after nz. The table was quiet, only noise that could be heard was them eating there steak .

~~time skip cause I'm lazy. And can't be bothered. Now they are at school~~

{Nadia's pov}

Something... felt... of about today.... everyone was being nice? Why are they nice?! Something is up.... what are they plan--

"EH?!" I fall over into the ground realizing I bumped into someone "o-oh s-sorry e-eh" I apologize

"It's okay! Nien need to apologize!" They said back to me.

I get up and help them up.
I seem to not recognize them... are they new?

"U-uhh h-hi I-I'm c-canada- a-are you m-new?" I ask

"Ah- i am! My name is dutchesland! But you can call me Germany! Or ger for short!" He said in a happy voice

"N-nice to meat you g-Germany!" I said just as the bell went.
"Ah I should head to class! Goodbye Canada!"
He waves bye to me. I wave bye back. I walk to class. Siting next to my best friend Ukraine... is... he blushing?

"We have a group project for this week. I will be pairing you guys up." I head the teacher say. With some students complaining in the background. I did not mind who I worked with, as long as they don't put all the work on me

"Germany you are with Poland. Ukraine you are with Canada. America you are with russi-" the teacher was announcing before America intrupted with a "WITH HIM?!"

The teacher answered him with a "yes. Got a problem with it?"
"YES!!" America replied
"Well deal with it." I heard some of the class snicker at that comment the teacher made. What was so funny? I never understood them.

"Anyways." The teacher continued to list who is with who.

Soon later the bell went. Ukra was for some reason watching me closely. I started to feel uncomfortable... but I wasn't going to say anything.

He stops me and asks "who's house?" Witch I quickly reply with "y-yours p-please"

He nods and walks off.

~~timeskip~~

I walked to the Slavic household. I knock on the door... hoping not to see him.... the door opens slightly...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaaannndddd I'm curing it off here. Cause I'm lazy and can't be bothered.

Hope you injoyed!

~Rexy