Chapter 1

WARNING : this contains, abuse, depression, self harm, and death if any of these upset you, do not continue reading.
Also here is the ages:
Nada: 19
Aus: 15
Nz: 13
Ame: 20
Uk: 45
France: 44
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nada woke up, it seemed like every other day, parents fighting in the living room. Aus covering New Zealand's ears  from the loud shouting outside there door (all the kids share a room, and the older kids are not aloud to move out) and
Ame is trying to sleep....
but something new  happened today....
There where gun shots happening outside the door..... it alarmed the kids..... nz especially..... ame got up and locked the door as uk was trying to kick down the door.....
"LET ME IN, YOU BLODY MISTAKES"
U.K. Shouted, "NO" ame replied why'll trying to keep the door up.....

Nada was trying calling the police as just then uk broke down the door, knocking out ame..... Aus tried to hold uk back but got hit over the head with a gun that uk presumably used to shoot France who is lying there on the floor bleeding...... nada grabs and protects nz as uk aims the gun at nada's head.....

Just as uk shot, he realised that nada called the police......
He ran out of the house as fast as he could and ran as far as he could before the police arrived.....

(When the police arrived)
The police came in kicking down the door.... and grabs nz(scared af right now), aus(knocked out), ame(knocked out), nada(got shot in the head, but besides from that he's fine.) and france(who is probably dead)....

The police searched around for uk...... but no sights where found..... ame, Aus, nada and France where taken to the hospital.... Aus, and ame both woke up with miner injuries(a miner headache, and a bruise on there head), nada just got bandaged up, but France...... sadly didn't make it...... it was now up to ame and nada to take care of Aus and nz...... (I should add that nada and Ame are in college and Aus and nz are in high school..... also Aus nada and ame have jobs)

Ame and nada took Aus and nz into there dorm room (that the college provided thanks to there current situation)
(AnD tHaY lIvEd HaPpLy EvEr AfTeR)
(No. Also TIME SKIP)
The next day ame and nada got up and got Aus and nz ready for school (as it's a Monday :P) and drops them off at there high school..... nada and ame the. Go into there college.... (And here is where the true drama starts >:3).
(I should also add that ame is the popular kid in the college and nada is the shy bulled kid)
(Okay so this is the end of chapter 1... so yes I'm leavening  this on a cliff hanger, but I will do chapter 2 if it is requested , or i don't be lazy and just make part 2(witch I probably will do) :p so yeah)