Chapter 3

Hay yo guys, back with anouther part, sorry for keepinh you waiting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{nada's pov}

I waited at the nurses office with Poland. as the nurse took care of america..
i sat there fiddling on the strings of my dark red and black slightly too small school hoodie.
soon after america came out. he seemed angry... so i wouldn't talk to him at the m-- "WHAT WHERE YOU DOING FIGHTING WITH HIM." Poland shouting emphasising the "him". america flinched to that and growled at Poland as his response, "Don't growl at me Mister." Poland said as he slapped the back of america's head, america wined. "Fine. i did it because he was trash talkin' my lil' bro." america responded to Poland.

~~Time skiiip~~

nada and ame was in the car waiting for Aussie and NZ to get out of school. "Am-" "No." nada started before ame cut him off with a simple "no".. soon NZ and Aussie came into the car, "Whats up ye cunts?" Aussie said, "what did i say about using the word 'cunt'" nada said in a strict voice. "not to use it." Aussie answered why'll rolling his eyes, "lets-- just-- get home.." ame said in an angry tone.. "whats up with you?" aussie said as he buckled his seat belts. "nothing.." ame responded. as nada started up the car and drove out of there parking space.
"it can't be nothin'!" exercised aussie, "well it is." ame replied in a sharp and angry tone.

~~Another time skip cause i said so.~~

{third pov}

aussie and nz got out of the car first rushing to there rooms to play games. nada and ame soon followed, ame cooked up some steak with chips(french fires for you non-Australians), as nada went to the bathroom for a shower. "dinners ready!" ame shouted. aussie and nz came down first, soon after that nada.

______________________________________________________________________________
i'm ending it here cause i'm lazy/i lack inspiration, sorry for the short chapter. i'll do more next chapter whenever i'm doing it.

hope you injoyed

-Rexy