33(EDITED)~Not Like New Rome

28/11/14
Someone reminded me that they shouldn't be able to read the signs, but pretend that the signs have English, Latin and Greeks on them.
THANKYOU whoever reminded me.

~Hazel~

Frank led me up the stairs and through a painting. And into a large circular room. All the furniture was red, along with all the furniture and the walls, floor and ceiling. There was a crackling fireplace and mismatched armchairs and coffee tables. In other words, this was nothing like New Rome or Camp Half-blood.

There were three doors leading off from the room one said 'boys', one 'girls' and the other 'guests'. Frank led me through the guests' door.

There were eight chairs around a crackling fire, one chair that drew my attention. It was gold with skulls and jewels on it. Next to it was a red chair with swords and bows on it, there was a tv hanging over the fireplace and a fountain for Iris Messaging.

There were six doors around this room. One said 'bathroom' and another said 'training room'. The other four had the names of each couple in big bold letters on it.

Frank looked at me and smiled, "wanna see our room Money Girl?" I nodded, and he pulled me into our room.