32(EDITED)~Money Girl

~Harry~

I don't understand these Americans, they have never heard of Quidditch (the best sport in the world by far, I can't believe that they don't have it in America), some of them have advantages in some lessons and they hate Trelawney, granted I also hate Trelawney, but they hate her for strange reasons.

What is with them?

When Ron, Hermione and I arrived at breakfast the next morning, the Americans were already there, muttering to each other.

"Harry," Percy said when we walked in, he nodded to Ron and Hermione.

"What's up?" I asked him as I sat down and started eating.

"Not much, Frankie's girlfriend is coming today," Percy grinned. It seemed that there were more and more of them coming in shorter periods of time. How many of them were there?

"How many of you are there?" Ron asked, voicing my thoughts.

"Eight, Leo and Calypso are coming soon and Hazel today," Annabeth said.

"Um ok," Ron said.

Dumbledore stood up and said, "students another of our visitors is joining us today, Hazel Levesque!" The doors swung open and a very small girl walked in, she looked no older than 14.

As she walked past us Percy said, "hey Money Girl."

"Water boy," the girl replied with a friendly smile.

"Death girl," Percy smirked.

"Kelp head."

"Pile of-" Percy started, but Annabeth cut him off.

"Percy you can't argue with us about nicknames you have too many so we will always beat you," Percy grinned again.

"No you will not, I can beat you Owl Head, and I can beat Pinecone Face and Superman." Percy counted on his fingers.

"Whatever hazel go get sorted," Annabeth said to Hazel, Hazel grinned and skipped up to the front and sat down on the stall. McGonagall put the hat on her head and it immediately shouted.

"GRYFFINDOR!" Hazel got up and came over to us, she hugged Piper, Annabeth and Percy, and then kissed Frank, she nodded at Jason who smiled back.

"Welcome to Hogwarts Money Girl," Percy said, with his mouth full of blue waffles.

"Don't call me Money Girl, oh Lord of Horses," Hazel said to Percy.

"No that is my dad, oh Lord of the Dead," Percy said back.

"Whatever!" She hit him playfully.