28(EDITED)~Social Media For Noobs

~Frank~

Percy led me up flights of stairs, which were moving, to Percy's surprise I wasn't very shocked by this. What can I say, if you've seen a girl manipulate the mist, not much can surprise you anymore.

"Half-bloods," Percy said to a picture of a fat woman in a painting, which was also moving.

The lady nodded absentmindedly eyeing me, "yes you are aren't you," she said as she swung forwards and revealed the entrance to what I was sure was the Gryffindor common room, which Percy had described on the way up to the tower.

Percy grinned at me and climbed into the room, I followed him. We walked into a room full of mismatched armchairs and coffee tables, there were four doors if you included the hole that me and my friends had just come through. There was a crackling fire in the large fireplace, the carpet and walls were all red, which I thought gave the room a cosy feeling.

The other three doors that led from the room were labelled; 'Boys', 'Girls' and 'Guests'. Percy was making his way to the guest's door, weaving in and out of chairs and tables. Percy opened it and stood aside, gesturing for me to enter.

"after you," he said and grinned.

I raised my eyebrows at him and stepped through the door closely followed by Piper and Annabeth, Percy held the door open for them, but just as Jason stepped through Percy slammed the door in his face and doubled over in laughter. The door swung back open to show a very angry Jason with a very broken nose.

"I hate you Jackson!" he shouted at Percy.

"Love you too Grace," Percy said before bolting past me, only then was it that I looked around the room.

There were eight chairs around a fire, but my eyes were drawn towards a chair with swords and bows on it, Percy ran through a door that said 'training room' and Jason followed close after him.

"Boys," Piper sighed, "no offence Frank."

I shook my head and laughed, "none taken."

There were seven doors, one we had just come through, one Jason and Percy had just disappeared through, the one next to that was labelled 'bathroom'. The other four were labelled with two names each, it seemed that each couple had their own room.

I walked towards the door which was labelled 'FRANK & HAZEL' and pushed it open.

The carpet was gold with gems on it, the walls were red and they had swords and bows crossed on it, there were two desks, one was red and the other gold, the red one had stationery with bows and swords crossed and the gold desk had stationary decorated with gems. The bed was a four poster with red hangings and gold covers. there was a trunk in one corner that was red and decorated with bows and swords.

I sat down at the desk and pulled out my water bottle, I poured a bit of water out which created a fine mist and the lights sent a thousand colours dancing across the mist. I pulled out a Golden Dracma and threw it into the rainbow.

"Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Hazel Levesque at Camp Half-blood," I said, the mist shimmered and showed me, Hazel, she was sitting in the Hades cabin on her bed reading a book titled 'social media for noobs'.

"Hi Hazel," I said, she jumped and looked up, she saw me and smiled.

"So you got there ok?" I nodded, "what's it like?"

"It's really nice, well what I've seen so far anyway, Percy, Annabeth, Piper and Jason seem to like it, but I think it will be very different from camp, it is a school after all," Hazel nodded, I heard the conch horn sound in the distance.

"Frank i have to go, I'll talk to you soon bye, love you," with that, she swept her hand through the mist and disappeared, and left me sitting in a school in a foreign country.