I nodded.

"That is grief, Presley. You learn to live without the person with the help of others. Do you know who asked your uncle Michael to help me?" Lyric asked me.

"Grandpa?" I asked.

My uncles snickered, and Grandpa shot them a glare.

"No, it was your uncle Major. He called Michael," Lyric answered.

Luna change spots with Grandpa. "Your uncle Major had a hard time with his parent's death. It caused problems with us because he became terrified that I would leave him," Luna said.

"Are you sure it wasn't because of your insecurity?" Larkin asked.

We all looked at Larkin.

"Hey, you can't leave pieces out of the equation," Larkin added with a shrug.

"You're a big help," Lakin mentioned.

"I'm not sugar, I don't coat shit," Larkin remarked.

"And that's why Lark is my favorite," Nixon smirked.

The sisters started arguing along with the brothers.

"Damn, you suck at this," Nolan announced, making everyone stop. "Presley is angry at Eliza, that's why he's having a hard time."

I looked at Nolan with furrowed brows. He walked over and changed spots with Lyric, sitting next to Luna.

"Look, we will screw this up because it's what we do best. I mean, have you met us? We suck at these things, but it doesn't mean that we won't stop trying. Don't stop living because Eliza died. I don't think she would want that," Nolan advised.

"Eliza was better at this than I am," I whispered. A wave crashed over me as I gasped. I felt my chest tighten as I gripped my shirt.

"Presley?" Nolan asked.

I felt my stomach erupt and got up, running upstairs. I ran into the bathroom and heaved. That alerted my brothers as they came out of their bedrooms. I gripped the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach.

"Make it stop!" I screamed.

Someone stabilized my head as I continued.

"Please!" I begged.

"Deep breaths," Parker whispered.

My stomach revolted as I kept heaving.

"Shh," Parker whispered.

"I can't," I said, gripping the toilet.

I felt other arms around me.

"We got you, little brother," Payton whispered.

I finally stopped. I loosened my grip as my brothers helped me to sit down on the floor. I sat there dazed as Pax cleaned me up. Patton cleaned up my mess. Then I broke. I cried as my brothers comforted me while the rest family watched us.

"Let Lex know that the boys are taking care of their brother," Nixon whispered to Grandpa, who nodded.

After my brothers helped clean me up, they brought me downstairs. I sat on the couch, feeling exhausted. When you don't sleep or eat, it takes a toll on you. The medication wasn't helping, and told no one.

Nixon made a call as I sat there. I wanted to feel normal. Thirty minutes later, the front door opened, and Dr. Shaw entered and sat down, looking at me.

"Presley, when's the last time you slept?" The doctor asked me.

"I close my eyes and but I can't sleep," I mumbled.