1:03

The next day was the field trip and Alicia begged Emmett to go which he finally agreed

The next day was the field trip and Alicia begged Emmett to go which he finally agreed. Alice laughed at how easy it was for him to agree. "Hate to say this, but Alicia has you wrapped around her little finger." Jasper said as they arrived. Edward was laughing at them.

"I do not!" Alicia said from behind them. "I just can't be far away from my mate." Alice looked at her sister and knew she was right.

"I'm with Alicia on this." Alice said as jasper and Edward still teased.

"Jasper is the same way and so is Edward and Dalton when it come to the Swan twins." Alicia said making the three boys shut up and Emmett to laugh.

"Man I love you." Alicia smiled as he kissed her.
~~~
Alicia and Emmett walked through the greenhouse. They listened to Bella questioning Dalton as Faith and Edward was in a deep conversation. She smiled at Edward and Faith knowing the two wasn't in an argument like Dalton and Bella.

"She wants answers." Emmett stated. Alicia smiled and looked at him.

"He wants to tell her Emmett, but he is listening to our law." Alicia tells him as he wrapped both arms around her. "She'll figure it out. Both of them." Emmett sighed and kissed her head.

"I don't think there's any rules about them finding out." Emmett said. Alicia looked at him and kissed him. Emmett smirked at Alicia. "Your a little tease."

"I have no idea what your talking about." Alicia said innocently as she ran at human speed to Alice. "Hide me."

"What did you do?" She asked.

"I teased Emmett." Alice nodded understanding her twin. She saw Emmett walking towards her and decided to ask her.

"Where's your sister?"

"I don't know." She tells him. Jasper knew she lied and grabbed Alicia.

"Thank you Jasper." Emmett said with a smirk as he took his mate in his arms.

"Yeah, Jasper thanks." Alicia said with a pout than smirked. "When Alice asks for me to hide her, you won't find her next time." Alice smiled.

"I'll do the same for you." Alice said. They heard Edward and Dalton. The twins smiled at one another and walked over to them with Emmett and Jasper in tow.

"Hi." Alicia said.

"Are you two riding with us?" Alice asked.

"No! Our bus is full." Dalton said as the door opens.

"You don't have to be a dick." Faith said making Alicia laugh.

"I like you." Alicia pointed out before getting on the bus. Bella smiled and waved at Alicia as she returned the gesture before Bella went to the other bus.

"Ignore Dalton." Edward said. "I'll see you tomorrow."
~~~
The next day the Cullens sat at their table talking. Alicia and Alice planning a shopping trip. They heard Bella and Dalton talking confusing Alicia. "When did he leave?"

"Around the time Bella got up from her table." Emmett tells her.

"I think we need to stop talking so we can notice things." Alicia tells Alice who nods. They heard Bella ask Dalton and Edward to join her and Faith at La Push beach. "Great."

"That just made her more suspicious." Rosalie said. "Hopefully those dogs know how to keep their traps shut."

"Not if one has a crush on one of the girls. Whoever it is will talk about the tribe legend leading a curious Bella Swan into figuring us out." Klaus said.

"Well I for one think they should know." Alice said. Alicia was having a battle with herself. She knew Rosalie had a point, but so did her sister. Edward looked at Alicia knowing what's she's doing. Emmett held Alicia tight till her mind went back to one thing. Her mate.

 Her mate