3:01

Alicia and Emmett lay in another destroyed bed as they talked about the baby

Alicia and Emmett lay in another destroyed bed as they talked about the baby. Her pregnancy was a little aggressive because lately she had to drink human blood to keep her healthy and strong. Alicia hated the taste of human blood as she was used to animal and now she feels like a monster.

"Baby, don't think that you are a monster." He tells her. "The baby just doesn't like the taste of animal blood."

"My eyes aren't that ember golden color no more and I get these looks from our family that says they hate my new diet." She sighed. "Edward and Dawson won't bring Bella and Faith because of my eyes and diet."

Emmett sighed as he got up and started getting dressed. "I will have a word with everyone because you are still the same Alicia Cullen that I fell in love with and married."

Alicia stayed put as she wasn't going to face any one.
~~~
"I have no idea what the hell is wrong with everyone, but Alicia is still the same girl." Was the first thing Emmett tells them all. "Edward, she is hurting enough and wants her best friend, but you won't let Faith go because of Alicia's eyes. Do any of you know how hard she tries to feed from an animal before throwing it back up. She doesn't like the fact she drinks blood, but its for our baby."

"Emmett..."

"No. If you all can't accept my mate's eye color and not be afraid of her then stay the hell away from us and our child."

No one said a word as Emmett walked away. Alice looked down as she hated how her sister was hurting. The others sighed as they knew they have hurt Alicia more then she would them and knowing she has been trying to get the baby to accept animal blood just to get sick from it. "We screwed up." Klaus said as he went hunting with Rosalie behind him.

"That we did."