1:02

The following day, the Cullens arrived at school

The following day, the Cullens arrived at school. Emmett hoped out the back of the Jeep and helped Alicia out. "You know that I could of done that myself." Alicia pointed out.

"Yeah, but I like helping my mate." Emmett said making Alicia smile. Alicia got out and wrapped her arms around Emmett. "I can't wait till today ends."

"Hunting trip?" Rosalie asked her best friend. Emmett nodded making the others talk about where they should hunt. Alicia felt eyes on them and looked to see Bella looking at them.

"She's staring again, but this time with curiosity." Alicia said as another scent made its way to her nose. "There's another human with her." They all looked to see a girl who looked sick. "I think she should have stayed home."

"Bella, I'm sure I'm fine." The other girl said.

"I believe you. Now let's go get your schedule." Bella said. Alicia looked at her twin to see her having a vision.

"What do you see?" Alicia asked.

"The new girl is Edward's mate, but why did I see Bella also." Alicia shrugged and grabbed Emmett.

"Let's go to class and maybe you will have another vision of why." Alicia said. Klaus and Rosalie has left to learn more on Edward's mate. Alice nodded trying to understand more of why she saw Bella.
~~~
Alicia and Emmett year at their table acting like their playing with their food. Alicia looked to see the new girl looking at them. She smiled at the new girl like she does Bella. "I see she's curious to." Klaus said.

"No. She's trying to understand how we're not related." Alicia pointed out.

"How do you know?" Rosalie asked. Emmett knew what she meant and decided to answer for his mate.

"Our eyes." Was all he said making Alicia smile and kiss him.
~~~
It's been a week since the Swans came to town. The Cullens have learned that Bella's big sister by 10 minutes name is Faith. The Cullens also had a new member to the coven. Dalton Hale. Alice explained why she saw Bella and that was because of Dalton.

The Cullens arrived at school, the boys either in the Jeep or Edward's car. The girls in Rosalie's car. Alicia got out first followed by her twin than Rosalie. Emmett walked over and wrapped his arm around Alicia taking her to first period along with the others. Alicia and Alice talked all the way to class as Emmett and Jasper where in a conversation.
~~~
By the end of the day, the Cullens were standing by their vehicles when the sound of a vehicle was out of control. They all looked to see the van and where it was heading to. Edward and Dalton vamped over. Edward saving Faith and Dalton saving Bella.

"This isn't good." Alicia said. Emmett lead Alicia to the Jeep as Jasper did with Alice. Klaus hopped in the back as Rosalie drove to the hospital with Dalton and Edward behind her.