3:03

Alicia smiled as she felt the baby move

Alicia smiled as she felt the baby move. The Swans left Forks with Dalton and Edward as Alice had announce that Victoria was in the area. One of the things Alicia couldn't do was help. Emmett kissed her before he left causing her to sigh. "I hate this." She mumbled as she place her hand on her stomach smiling. "I can't wait to meet you and neither can your father."

Emmett was running thinking about getting home to his mate. Him and Klaus ignored them as they almost went on the packs territory. "She's on their land now." Carlisle said. "Let's go."

At the Cullens, Alicia got up to get her something to drink. "Babe?" She heard Emmett.

"In here."

Emmett walked in and hugged her. "She out ran us."

"She's got something planned." She said. "I'm not worried about it. I'm pregnant and this baby comes first."

"Of course, he or she does. You two mean the world to me." Emmett said kissing her. "Now, let's go relax."
~~~
When the Swans came back, Faith missed school to give the gifts she bought for a surprise baby shower that she was planning with Rosalie, Esme, and Alice. Emmett managed to get his mate out of the house. He hopes after this that she will finally forgive her sister and her friends. "Baby, when are you finally going to forgive your sister? I know it hurts you to be ignoring her like this."

"It does, but...she hurt me..."

"Baby, they were just worried. They didn't know that the baby wouldn't let you have animal blood. Now that they do, they all feel so guilty about this."

"I feel guilty myself for how I took things."

Emmett kissed her causing her to smile. "I love you, Alicia and in my eyes, you are still the same old girl I met long time ago." He tells her.

"I love you, Emmett."

"Come on." He says as he started walking. "I have a surprise for you."

Alicia followed him with confusion. What did her husband do and why does she have this feeling that she was going to cry. If she could.
~~~
"Surprise!"

Alicia Cullen stood shock by the baby shower. She didn't move or say a word. Emmett looked at her. "Baby?"

"If I could. I would cry because this was so not what I thought would happen." She said as she ran and hugged her sister. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. We all are." Alice said. "We should have never made you feel that way."

"I forgive you all." She said smiling. "Thank you for this baby shower."

Emmett smiled as he was happy that his mate was finally talking to those she loves. He walked over to the guys as they started carrying on. Bella wasn't there, but Alicia didn't mind it as she was finally happy again.

 Bella wasn't there, but Alicia didn't mind it as she was finally happy again