2:05

Alicia sat looking at the four dead deer

Alicia sat looking at the four dead deer. Emmett arrived and saw the pile. "Babe?" Alicia turned and walked over to him. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." She replies. "I'm just so hungry."

Emmett noticed her eyes were black again. Before he could say a word, Alicia was off feeding once again. "What the hell?" He mumbled as he dialed Carlisle's number. "Carlisle, somethings wrong with Alicia."

Alicia arrived back and tackled him. "What?"

"Alice hid something from us and I say we go see what the hell she kept from us." Emmett said. "First..." Alicia squealed out as he tackled her to the ground.
~~~
Alice stood in their old home waiting for her sister. Alicia and Emmett walked in making Alice smile. "So don't kill me." Alicia nodded. "I had a vision of you being pregnant."

"Hold up!" Alicia said. "Repeat that last word."

"Pregnant."

"How?" Emmett asked. "We can't..."

"She had a hidden gift." Eleazar said as he walked in. "She can also help the one's who desire to have children that chance, but she has to touch them."

Alicia didn't know what to say. She suddenly felt sick and ran off to the front. Emmett ran out after her as he helped her. Alice looked at everyone with a smile. "I'm an aunt."

They looked back at Alicia talking to Rosalie. Alicia was promising to try out her new gift, but made Rosalie promise that she can't get her hopes up. Alice than had a vision making everyone look at her. "Oh no."

"What?" Alicia asked as she walked in.

"Bella is dead." She said. "Just don't tell Dawson because I have to make sure that it's true."

"Want me to come?"

"No, Alicia." Alice said. "I don't want anything happening to you or the baby cause I'm sure Emmett will kill me." Emmett nodded at that. "I'm doing this myself."

Alicia hugged her sister. "I will kill you all over again if you don't come back alive." She tells her.

"I'll be fine." She said as she left.

Alicia looked at her family. "So we're going home?" She asked as Carlisle nodded. Alicia pulled her phone out and called Faith, but sighed as she heard Edward telling the girl to hang up. "I'll talk to you when I get there." She said hanging up. "Gross."

Emmett laughed at his mate. "He finally done it, Klaus. Our little Eddie is now a man."

Alicia and Rosalie rolled their eyes before they went to get everyone's bags packed. They heard all three carrying on and laughed. They were finally a family again.

 They were finally a family again