3:04

Short chapter, I'm sorry couldn't think of anything at the moment

Short chapter, I'm sorry couldn't think of anything at the moment. Till next time.

Alicia smiled as the baby continued to kick. Emmett smiled as he put his hand on the bump causing a flash to go off. The two shared a look forgetting they were having pictures taken. "You're getting closer, baby."

"Yep and I'm so excited." She tells him. "I'm just happy this baby is letting me have what I should be having."

Emmett smiled as he kissed her. "I didn't care if your eyes are red, Alicia. I love you no matter what."

"That's why I love you. You accept me for me and understand more than anyone else." She smiled as he took her hand and the two started walking with the photographer catching the love between them. "Emmett, do you think that we would ever have a home. Just you, me, and this little one."

"I've been thinking of it." He says. "It would get us away from the stress."

"We're not really leaving the coven. It's just that we have a family of our own now." Alicia tells him. "I would like to focus on us."

Emmett kissed her as one last flash went off. "I would love that."
~~~
Later that day, Alice and Faith arrived to see Alicia in the baby's room. "Need help?" She heard and turned around to see her sister and friend.

"Yeah. I'm painting the room, but need some help."

"Where's Emmett?" Faith asked.

"The same place Edward is."

Alice laughed. "Those three are in trouble."

"What did they do?" Alicia asked.

"Broke the window in the kitchen because they were fighting." Alice tells her causing Alicia to shake her head. "Let's get to work, Faith."

Alicia never once asked about Dalton or Bella because she knows that those two are fighting over him keeping Victoria being back a secret. Something about the redhead being back doesn't settle right for Alicia. She knows, and she doesn't have to have her sister's gift, to know that Victoria is up to something and that something isn't good.

 She knows, and she doesn't have to have her sister's gift, to know that Victoria is up to something and that something isn't good