Chapter 8

Words: 1090

(Taehyung's POV)

"Guys! I want to talk to you!" I shouted walking down the stairs. "Guys?"

When I didn't get a reply I checked their room and all the other rooms.

"Guys, are you in here?"

"Guys this isn't funny anymore." I muttered walking back into the living room after completing my search.

•At 7pm•

Finally after waiting for like 4 hours I finally saw them walking into the house. Instead of questioning them, I watched them as they walked into their room laughing.

I sighed and grabbed my bag. While I was waiting I had changed into casual clothes and had put a few necessary items in a bag.

After 45 minutes of waiting for them to fall asleep, I slipped out the front door

I nodded to the guard and headed over to Yoongi's bike. I set down the bag and pulled out a small device with a few wires.

It was a device Jimin had made that could hack into anything to get information, like Yoongi's GPS.

After getting what I needed I put the device back into the bag and jogged over to my bike, hopping on and driving off.

In 20 minutes I reached the set of coordinates that I pulled from Yoongi's bike gps.

"So this is where he ran off to yesterday." I muttered parking the bike and taking off my helmet.

"It's quiet....ah what's the word, boring." I said as I looked over the apartment in front of me.

(Jungkook's POV)

I woke up to the sound of a bike stopping in front of the house. I reached over the my nightstand and pulled out my gun.

I walked over to the window and pulled the curtain to the side making a small peep hole to look out of.

"Well hello Tae." I whispered as I spotted said mob boss outside my house.

"Well let's make things a little more interesting, shall we?" I muttered stepping back from the window.

I put my gun back into the nightstand and slipped into bed again. Once I was laying down I pretended to be asleep as I listened to the angry alien break into my house and explore my apartment.