Chapter 2

Words: 1038

(Yoongi's POV)

"Alright Taejun, dont say anything about what happened today, alright?" I whispered as we approached the door to the mansion.

"Ok!"

"We're home!" I called out when we walked in.

I stood next to the doorway while Taejun took his shoes off.

"Remember what I said, okay?" I whispered.

Taejun nodded at me before running off.

"Now I just need to face the boss." I muttered.

I sighed and walked down the hall stopping in front of the familiar door. "You can do this Yoongi. Nothing happened, it's not like your bosses kid went missing and almost got murdered, you can do this."

I held my breath as I knocked and heard a faint "Come in" in reply.

"Tae, look I'm sor-"

I shut up when Taehyung turned around in his chair with Taejun on his lap, who was shoving cookies in his face.

"Taejun?" I said shocked.

"Sorry hyung, daddy offered me cookies!" Taejun said before grabbing the jar and running out the room.

"Damn that kids weakness to cookies." I muttered.

"Is it true?" Taehyung said and I snapped my head towards the reason I came in here.

"Is what true?" I said nervously.

"Is it true....that my son ran away from you and you found him in the park?"

'Taejun didn't tell the whole truth!' I thought surprised. "Y-yeah, he ran before I could grab him. B-but I found him in the park!"

"Yoongi hyung please don't let Taejun run off! He could be killed!"

"I know Tae, I know. He won't run off again, I promise." I said.

"You're dismissed." Taehyung said letting me leave the office.

"Mental note," I whispered walking out the room, "get Taejun some more cookies."

"But first~" I said walking over to the door at the end of the hall.

"Baby!" I said walking into the room.

"Hey babe." Jimin and Hoseok said turning around on the couch to face the door.

"Guys can y'all add someone to the no-harm list? Please?" I said walking in and dropping onto Hoseok's lap, putting my feet in Jimins lap.

"Yeah, did you ask Tae?" Jimin said typing into his computer.

"Ah well, he can't know." I said.

"What? Yoongi have you lost your mind?! What do you mean Tae can't know?" Hoseok shrieked stopping his typing.

"Ah well you see I kinda lost Taejun today and when I found him he was being carried by a man out of-"

"Are you talking about earlier when you asked me to track you?" Jimin said.

"Yes Babe, I am. And by the way I never did get my backup." I muttered crossing my arms.

"Anyways when I confronted this dude in his apartment he kinda threatened to hurt me if I hurt Taejun and then he continued cleaning Taejun's bruises while-"

"Why did Taejun have bruises?!" Hoseok shrieked.

"I was getting to that! Stop yelling at me!"

"Sorry."