THE END

"Can I ask you a stupid question?" Reece asks nervously

"Can I ask you a stupid question?" Reece asks nervously. I twist my head on his lap to face him as we sit on the couch and watch a movie.

"Of course," I tell him, noticing his anxious demeanor.

"Will you move in with me? I know it's kind of redundant because we live together, but I wanted to ask officially. I want us to live here together, even when Lexi moves out of Sky's house," He says and I sit up immediately with a big grin on my face.

"I'm actually really glad that you asked. I'd love to move in with you." I say and wrap my arms around his neck, drawing him in for a sweet couple kisses.

"Wow that was fast," He says jokingly, looking around as if I'd just moved all of my things in. I roll my eyes and purse my lips to hide my smile but it doesn't work.

"How do you make me so happy?" I ask him honestly. I've known the guy for almost a year, been best friends with him for almost that long, but despite that being a relatively short time, there is no one else that makes me feel the way that he does just by existing.

"Orgasms. Plenty of those," He says and I burst out laughing, burying my face in his neck as I blush. "I love it when you blush," He laughs, and though he can't see me, he knows that all the blood in my body has rushed to my cheeks. I bet even my arms are red. Our breathing synchronizes and I love that I can feel the solid beat of his heart through his chest and onto mine. I hear the sounds of Reece's phone ringing burst our bubble, but neither of us makes a move to answer it. Reece groans.

"Go get it. I'll still be here," I say with a smile and Reece sets me down on the couch gently before looking for it. He must find it in the kitchen because I hear him answer it soon after he walks in.

"Hello?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows, obviously not recognizing the number. His eyes widen and he looks at me over the counter. "What?" I mouth but he continues to listen. I get excited for him as his face grows happier.

"Yes absolutely. When?" He asks, steadying his voice. He takes a relieved breath.

"Okay. I will see you then. Thank you so much for the opportunity." He says and hangs up.

"What what what?" I ask excitedly, hopping up and running over to him. He runs a hand through his hair with wide eyes. Looking between his phone and me, then back.

"I just got a tryout." He says in awe.

"For what? A tryout for what Reece?"

"The National Men's Team. Their starting goalie is injured." He says shaking his head.

"Oh my fucking god! When! That's so amazing I'm so proud of you!" I scream, jumping up and hugging him. I close my eyes, feeling a tear of pure joy fall out of my eye as his arms wrap around me. He's spinning me around now and we're just embracing. He puts me down.

"I don't even know what to say..." He looks at me so happily. I clasp my hands together under my chin and stare at him proudly. I'm positively shocked, but not surprised.

"We need to call everyone. The team. The girls. Reece, this is like, professional stuff. Is it the under twenty-three team?" I ask excitedly and he nods. "You could go to the Olympics! And FIFA! Can you imagine? Okay, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. Do you want to tell everyone?" I ask him, rubbing the sides of his arms.

"Yeah. But not tonight. I like that only you know right now," He smiles and his excitement makes him look so young. Sometimes I forget that we are barely adults. Reece swoops down and lifts me up to hold me again, carrying me over to the couch and just pressing the two of us together, kissing me with so much excitement.

"Welcome to the team," The man, Reece's new coach, says as he slaps him on the back. Reece is sweating and tired but his face is excited and hopeful as he looks down at the large man. A huge difference compared to how nervous and fidgety he was on the car ride here. Reece is surrounded by talented players, and my heart is full and happy for him as I watch him interact with them all from my spot on the bleachers.

Luckily, the team's training center is in California, so Reece and I were able to drive here. I would've bought a plane ticket to come with him if it had been anywhere else though. There's no way that I was going to miss this.

"Baby," He breathes as soon as he's done talking with the other guys and immediately turns to me. I stand up and run the short distance to him, jumping on him in a hug. The fact that he looks to me to share in his success warms my heart to the point of melting.

"You did it!" I exclaim, kissing his jaw softly, then his soft lips.

"I did it," He says, relieved.

"You're so amazing Reece Langley. I'm so proud to be yours," I admit and he kisses me like he's going to have to let go of me, but I don't think he realizes just quite how attached I am. I'd follow this man anywhere.

 I'd follow this man anywhere