True Fangs 4

All rights to Hiro Mashima

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Third P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Jellal went back home and went to sleep. The next day, all of them got ready to go to school. What they didn't expect was that they were all in for a surprise.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Levy P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

We were in the front yard of the school. Like always, the students here are divided into different groups. I wish we could just all be together but, that will never come unless a miracle happens and they all love each other. I looked at the clock outside of the school. It was 6:50 a.m, ten more minutes before class starts. Better go now since my classroom is far away.

"I am going to head to class right now."

"Bye Levy." Lucy said while waving and then followed by Juvia and Erza waving back.

I looked around the hallways only to see no one around. I grabbed a book from my back pack. It is one that I will never stop reading. The book is called The Iron Trials. My mother used to read it when it was raining outside and she had nothing else to do. She loved hearing the water splash onto the window or the ground; it was soothing for her.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Flashback

Third P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

A very young girl with short blue hair walks into the room to find her mother at the window sill reading an all too familiar book.

"Din't you already read that like ten times mommy?" The youngling asked.

"Yes, but it is a very interesting book my dear Levy." The woman answered.

"Doesn't it get boring reading it over and over again?" Levy asked again.

"I will tell you something about books Levy." Her mother said while placing a book mark on the page, closed the book and turn to put Levy on her lap.

"Books are an escape from the real world. The characters have different personalities which some people enjoy. It holds many emotions like sadness, happiness or even anger. It lets our imagination go free. There are no worries when reading a book. Some are just so amazing that you repeat reading it over and over again. You cannot simply get enough of it. You are in your own little world. Do you now understand?" Her mother explained.

"Now I do! Last question I promise." Levy said.

"Ask away." Her mother said.

"Can I read the book you were just reading? If you say it is interesting then I want to read it." Levy said with pleading eyes and a stern face.

"How about I give you this as a gift. It will be like a tradition. This book is really special to me because my mother, your grandma, gave me this before she passed away. I want it to be special to you." Levy's mother said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you mommy! I will never lose it or break it. I will cherish this forever!" Levy screamed full of happiness and a big smile on her face.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Flashback ended

Third P.O.V ended

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

How much I miss those times. I kept walking since I remember exactly which way to go to reach my class. As I was walking, a large and dark figure stood against me. Every time I tried to move aside, he would move the same direction as me. The person then grabbed my book and held it up where I couldn't reach.

"Whatcha reading here shrimp?" Gajeel asked with an amused look on his face.

"A very special book to me. Now give it back!" I tried jumping but I couldn't reach it.

"Come on, you got to try harder than that!" Gajeel said while laughing.

Finally I had enough. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine! He gave out a grunt and dropped the book. Then, I kept walking.

"See you later Gajeel." I waved my hand at him.

When I looked back, he was waddling like a penguin having a spasm attack across the hall. Oh well, his fault for taking my precious book. I closed my book and put it in my book bag. In front of me was my classroom. I opened the door and  walked to my seat in the front row.

"Alright, good morning class." Ms.Libra said.

"Morning Ms.Libra." The class said in unision but in a dull tone.

"I have some news that might cheer you up." Ms.Libra said with a smilr on het face.

"On Friday there is no school but-" Ms.Libra was cut off by everyone screaming and shouting with joy.

"But!" Ms.Libra said with a vein popping out of her forhead.

"You still have to come here if you want to go on a field trip. We are going to camp in a supervised forest. The people in the train you will be in is your group and must be together at all times. The bulletin board in front of our classroom has the groups set already. The entire school is in on it. You have to bring your own clothes and you can bring your swim suit for a special event. No inapropriate swim suits or clothing. Am I clear?" Ms.Libra announced.

The whole classed started screaming again.

"Eh, eh, eh. Friday is two days away. That does not mean you are not going to do work today and tomorrow." Ms.Libra said.

Everyone got depressed. I never want to go to such things like that. Then again, I do not want to be all alone in the house without contact with anyone. I wonder if Lucy, Erza, and Juvia are going?

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

5 hours later

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

I decided to look at the bulletin board near my class now because after class everyone was there and it was impossible to see or get through. I am sharing a train with Natsu, Lucy, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Jellal and Gajeel. Well, at least I am with people I know. I hear footsteps, like some one is running. I slowly turned around and saw Lucy running towards me. She then literally jumped on me.

"Ahhhh! What the heck Lucy?!"

"I heard the news and saw the board! We are definetly going on that field trip! Now let us go back home and gather our things!" Lucy said with a big smile.

Well, I can't argue with her. Might as well enjoy my time there.

-----

Sorry for the long wait. I had some family complications ( a bunch of my family members came for a week and I can't ignore them. I have not seen them in a long time.) Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for 1,000 reads. It means a lot to me. Until next chapter.