True Fangs 2

All rights to Hiro Mashima

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Jellal P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

I had just woken up to the bickering of Natsu and Gray. Why do they have to fight so early in the morning? Maybe it was because we didn't sleep good. I looked at the clock. It was 6:00 a.m and we had to get up early for school. We just transfered to this school called Fairy Tail High. I turned to the side of my bed; were I fell flat on my face. I forced myself up, still hearing the two idiots fighting. I got really ticked off.

"Natsu! Gray! Stop fighting already. It is early in the morning; there is no reason to fight! By the way Natsu, it is your turn to cook breakfast."

Natsu and Gray had finally stopped fighting to stare at me. Natsu groaned.

"But I dont want to cook breakfast. Why don't you cook instead?" Natsu asked.

"Because Natsu, I have cooked for a whole week. None of you helped me. Now it is your turn."

"Fine. But don't blame me if the food is over-cooked and the house catches on fire" Natsu said bluntly.

Some times, you just want to punch him in the face. Hard. Gajeel walked out of the shower, wearing the school uniform. It was a white shirt with the school logo on the right side, blue pants and black shoes. It was my turn to take a shower. Hopefully the house doesn't burn down, freeze or break.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Natsu P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Off to cooking I go. I wonder what I should make. How about, eggs with toast and apple juice. Maybe the animal we hunted yesterday? Yeah, I should. I grabbed the left overs of yesterdays hunt. We stole fish from a bear. We were desperate. The guys came downstairs on their own.

"Here you go." I put the plate in front of each and every one of them. I ate mine in a split second.

"I thought you were cooking breakfast?" Gajeel asked.

"This is breakfast."

"And by breakfast you mean yesterdays left overs." Gray said.

"What did you say stripper!?"

"I said by breakfast you mean yesterdays left overs you fire breath!" Gray retorded.

"Stop fighting! Can't you stop for one second! I mean who fights in the morning? We get it, you are tired and cranky but so am I and Gajeel and you don't see us fighting." Jellal screamed.

He is so strict and harsh some times. I went upstairs to go take a shower and then off to school we go.

I finished taking a shower and ran for the door; grabbing my book bag on the way. Jellal used his super speed to get us to school. We were at the gates of the school. Girls were staring at us and giggling. We could hear everything they say because we have advanced hearing.

"Wow. He is so cute. I like the one with the pink hair." I heard a girl say.

We were new in school and we are already kind of popular. We tried to find our way to the principals office. I think we are walking in circles because we walked for what seemed like forever and appeared back at the front of the school. I looked around to see if anyone would help us with our way to the principals office. I saw a group of girls talking to each other. I decided to go ask them.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Lucy P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤