True Fangs 1

All rights to Hiro Mashima

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Lucy P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Beep, Beep, Beep

Suddenly, I heard a crash and the noise had stopped. I look next to me to see that Erza had broken the alarm clock for the fifth time.

"Erza, you need to stop smashing the alarm clock! How are we suppose to know what time it is?" Levy said.

"Juvia thinks so too." Juvia said sleepily.

"But it's ruining my beauty sleep!" Erza said.

Then she got out a one of her many swords and pointed it at the demolished clock.

"Don't you think we all feel the same way? I mean, who wants to get up at 6:00 a.m in the morning?" Levy said.

"Fine. You have a point." Erza said.

She then put her sword away. I got up groggily and walked into the closet to grab my uniform so I could go ahead and take a shower. I was the first one to go. Then it was Juvia, Levy and last was Erza. Erza went downstairs to cook breakfest while Levy and Juvia were getting their book bags and cleaning up their side of the room. We went to sleep at 12:00 p.m because we had to kill a vampire called 'Night Bringer'. What a weird name for a vampire. He was rampaging around town like an idiot until we took care of that. Though, there was something strange, his eyes were glowing green which is something I certainly have never seen before. But all that aside, I turned on the water so the heater would kick in while I stripped off my clothing. I wore a white blouse with buttons all the way down with the logo on the right side of my chest, a skirt that reached up until the knees, and black flats. We all wore fake glasses and had messy hair so we don't attract to much attention to ourselves. I had a messy bun, Levy had a bandana, Juvia had her hair into a pony tail and Erza always had a side braid. We went like this to school all the time.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Erza P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

I went to make eggs with bacon and orange juice. Why does school have to be today! Don't these people know that we are extremely tired. I smelled something burning. Then I looked down.

"Ahhh!"

The food was burning! What do I do? I got a bucket of water and poured it all over the stove. I decided to just make a sandwich for all the girls and give them each an apple. They all came downstairs to eat while I went to go take a shower.

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Levy P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

"I thought Erza was making eggs with bacon and orange juice?"

"Maybe she just overcooked it from not paying attention?" Lucy said.

Typical Erza (-.-). She then came down stairs.

"Alright guys, I am going to finish eating fast and then we can go to school." Erza said.

"Juvia thinks it is fine." Juvia said.

In about ten minutes, Erza had already finished eating.

"I am done eating. Let's go to school."

When we were walking out the door I just remembered I forgot something. My favorite book!

"Wait guys, I need to get something really quickly.

I rushed inside to the bedroom. I ran toward the drawer which I keep all my personal stuff in. While scavaging to find my book, I found the diary I had kept since my parents were killed. I stared at it for a while until I remembered that I had to look for my book instead. I finally found it.

"Okay. I got it!"

"Juvia wants to know why you took so long?" Juvia said.

"Something came up. I am really sorry."

"That's okay. Come on, let's go." Erza said.

-----

I am so sorry this is so short. None the less, next chapter will be longer. Make sure to comment and vote. Please read my friends book. It is called "Mission" by Ichigo-Sama. Until the next chapter.