True Fangs 3

All rights to Hiro Mashima

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Lucy P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

"Come on guys! Change faster!" Erza demanded.

"Don't rush me!"

We went to our headquarters which was behind a waterfall. The most convenient place since no one comes to this forest. The constant screeching, complete darkness, and lots of fog is unbearable but we have to deal with it. Our skin tight jumpsuits, finger less gloves, masks and black combat shoes were all black. The only thing that was grey was the utility belt. Erza is amazing in martial arts and with swords. She is the most skilled out of all of us which is why she is the leader. Juvia has water powers and knows acrobat. We don't know why she has water powers in the first place but it's better than not having them. Levy is great with almost any weapon and is the brains of this opperation. She learned some martial arts from Erza in case there is no weapons in the vicinity. I on the other hand, am good with any type of knife and Kung fu.

"I am ready you guys."

"I am also ready." Levy said.

Juvia looked like she was spacing out because she was changing slowly which is a rare sight

"Juvia hurry up." Levy demanded.

"Oh, Juvia is sorry." Juvia said snapping out of her day dream.

"Remember to stop talking in third person for tonight. We don't want to risk getting found out." Erza strictly said.

"I know already." Juvia said while finally slipping on her shoes and getting up.

"Now I am ready!" Juvia screamed.

We all ran out of our headquarters into the deep and dark forest. There was a crescent moon tonight. We have already set up traps around the forest. They are really useful. While walking through out the forest, Erza signaled us to stop moving. I sensed the presence of multiple vampires. By sense I mean that creepy feeling you get when you think some one is watching you. I approached closer and saw a couple yards away, four shadows. I had a big smirk on my face and turned my face to take at the other girls. Great, one for each of us. Erza ran towards the one in the middle. We all ran towards them after Erza. They ran as soon as they saw us. I knew they weren't going to get away that easy. Weird, this one seems swifter and faster than the other vampires I hunted. We reached toward a cliff which was staring off into the vast ocean. I couldn't see his face clearly since it was so dark. We both stopped. I was a couple of feet away from him. I quickly grabbed my dagger and launched towards him. The most unexpected thing happened after that. He jumped up and I fell to the ground. I tried to get back up but then a large weight bumped into me and we fell into one of my traps. Then, we stumbled off the edge of the cliff all tangled in a net. Luckily, there was a branch holding us up from falling. Just my lucky day today. I am supposed to be trained to not get into my own traps and kill the vampires instantly! Why did I have to make the traps so small? I am way too close to this guy. I can't see him and I hope he can't see me. I looked in front of me and saw that he was trying to do something.

"That is not going to work." I said in a deeper voice obviously full of anger.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because this is as hard as steel."

"Then how are we suppose to get out?" He asked.

"With this. But I am going to kill you before I get out." I said while taking out my precious dagger.

"Cool! Let me see that!" He said.

He took my dagger while I was pulling it back to my direction until it fell into the ocean.