True Fangs 5

All rights to Hiro Mashima

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

Third P.O.V

°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤°•¤

After school, Jellal went to check the bulletin board for the field trip to see who is in the same group as him. Fortunately, his close friends, Natsu, Gray and Gajeel were in the same group as him. He scanned a little bit lower to see who else is will be with him. Suddenly a smirk crept on his face and then he started to walk out of school. On the other hand, the girls were making a check list and packing for the field trip. Night was soon to fall.

.
.
.

"Levy!" Lucy screamed.

"What?!" Levy screamed back and walked upstairs to where Lucy was.

"Do you remember how long the field trip will last?" Lucy asked while taking out her white one piece swimsuit with two pink flowers on the upper right part.

"A full week. Its from this Friday to the next Friday." Levy responded.

"Thanks for the help." Lucy said.

"No problemo." Levy said and skipped out of the room.

"Um, okay..... I need about seven pairs of shorts, shirts and a....swimsuit! But which one should I bring? I can't bring a bikini, so I need a one piece." Lucy said to herself and walked towards a drawer.

"Where is it?" Lucy said, throwing random clothes into the air to find what she needed.

After a couple of minutes, Erza had walked into the room that Lucy was in and stared in some what shock. Lucy had her room with clothes, undergarments, shoes and accessories scattered around.

"Lucy, what happened in here?" Erza asked.

"What do you m-" Lucy froze as she turned around to see the big mess she had made.

"Well...I was looking for things to take along on the school field trip but I guess I was too busy finding what I needed that I didn't notice what a big mess I made." Lucy said a bit nervously.

"Okay~. Aside from that, I came here to tell you that dinner is ready." Erza said.

"Okay." Lucy said happily.

"What did you make?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, we made stake accompanied by mashed potatoes and grape juice." Erza replied.

Before Erza even knew it, Lucy rushed out the bedroom and practically jumped down the staircase while remaining a perfect balance throughout what seemed like a circus.

"FOOD!" Lucy said while jumping onto the chair. (Literally me if it's my favorite food =3)

"The food is not done yet Lucy." Levy and Juvia said in unison.

"B-b-but Erza told me that the food was ready..." Lucy replied with a sad tone.

"Your going to have to wait about 30 more minutes until it's done Lucy." Levy said.