Mark hummed in acknowledgement and trailed light kisses up and down Donghyuck's neck.

"A lot of things are going to feel weird tonight, you sure you're up to it?"

Mark could feel Donghyuck swallow and nod his head, "Yeah, a hundred percent sure"

"Just tell me to stop if you decide you don't want to anymore, doesn't matter if I'm about to put it in or we're already going at it. I'll stop whenever you want me to, okay?"

Mark had pulled back to stare Donghyuck in the eyes, because he wanted to be sure the younger knew he was serious. He didn't want him to think that he couldn't stop this whole thing just because it got heated.

Donghyuck stared back at him with those intense eyes and gave a firm nod.

Mark grasped Donghyuck's jaw lightly and kissed him deeply. Their lips were bruised and moist when they pulled apart, panting into each other's mouths.

Mark ran his hands up Donghyuck's sides, pulling the navy blue shirt along with them. Donghyuck was beautiful in the sense that his body looked sexy yet innocent, which it technically is but Mark wasn't going to focus on that if he could help it.

Mark heard a quiet cough and realized he had been staring a little too much. He ran his hands along Donghyuck's chest before leaning down and grasping one of those pert nubs between his lips.

While he teased with his mouth, he slipped his hand past the waistband of Donghyuck's pajamas and was pleasantly surprised.

He released the nipple he was working on with a swipe of his tongue before letting out a throaty chuckle, "Commando, huh?"

He felt Donghyuck shiver and heard him whimper with impatience, "Y-yeah. I figured I wouldn't need them"

The breath left Mark's lungs and his throat closed up with lust at the thought of Donghyuck anticipating all of this, "Tch, someone was impatient"

The dark, lust-filled laugh that escaped Donghyuck's lips went straight to Mark's groin. Instead of waiting for Donghyuck to respond, Mark quickly went back to his ministrations, flicking his tongue over the already abused nipple while taking ahold of the hard, unrestrained length that his hand had discovered just moments ago.

The moans he brought out of Donghyuck, as he steadily stroked the leaking hardness confined in those damn pajamas, was almost driving Mark insane.

He wanted nothing more than to just go ahead and dive into that tight heat that he knew was waiting for him, but he knew that he had to take things slowly for Donghyuck's sake.

"Mark..."

Mark didn't stop what he was doing as he hummed questioningly.

"Please" another moan, this one out of frustration as Mark stopped to look at Donghyuck.

"You've got to tell me what you want, Donghyuck, or I can't help you"

"Please…Fuck me. Oh my god, I can't take it anymore"

The sudden burst coming from Donghyuck made Mark groan. This brat was going to be the death of him. It was unfair how sexy he could be without trying, it shouldn't be legal.

After sliding Donghyuck's pajamas off and wrestling out of his own, Mark leaned to the side to reach in the nightstand drawer for the bottle of lube and condoms.

Setting the items to the side, he leaned back over Donghyuck and gently claimed his lips, threading his fingers through that messy brown hair.

After a minute of light kissing, Mark blindly grabbed the bottle of lube and opened it. The sound of the lid popping open must've startled Donghyuck, because the boy's whole body tensed underneath him.