20

They finally got to Mark's apartment after a slight detour to grab dinner. Donghyuck figured out a while ago that Chinese takeout was one of Mark's favorite sources of food.

After dishing out their portions, they took their plates to the living room and took a few minutes on deciding what to watch on tv.

Donghyuck didn't know why they even bothered taking time to decide because they usually ended up talking and just ignoring it completely.

Donghyuck asked how Mark's day went and in turn, he talked about his classes. The idle chitchat went on while they ate and occasionally Mark would get onto him for talking with his mouth full.

The younger couldn't keep his eyes off of Mark for more than a minute. It was Valentine's Day and he couldn't help but think of all the things normal teens with overactive libidos would think about.

Not saying that he was exactly normal, but the point has been made. He was sure that Mark noticed his staring, but the older seemed to ignore it for the most part.

"Donghyuck, I know you're not about to eat the last egg roll"

Donghyuck stopped in mid action, his mouth opened and an egg roll just about to be consumed before he looked at Mark,

"Yeah, what about it?"

Mark threw him a piercing glare and Donghyuck was glad the saying 'If looks could kill' wasn't possible. "That's my egg roll. Give it"

The younger was about to hand it over, simply because of that glare, but then decided to pull it back and grin,

"Oh yeah? Fight me for it"

He watched as Mark blinked in surprise before looking at the egg roll then back at him. Donghyuck didn't expect him to lunge, but obviously Mark wasn't going to give up the last egg roll.

They wrestled around, Donghyuck keeping the egg roll just out of Mark's reach. He knew it was pissing Mark off to no end, but he wasn't just going to let Mark win.

They somehow ended up on the floor in their tussle and Donghyuck accidently dropped the egg roll on the floor.

At that moment Mark was laying on top of him, his arm stretched out from when he was trying to grab the egg roll, and just looked at it in shock.

Donghyuck's heart was pounding, because he didn't know if he was about to be yelled at for wasting food or for dirtying Mark's floor. It seemed like an eternity before Mark looked down at Donghyuck with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mark! I'm sorry. I'll go buy another one and I'll scrub your floor. Just please don't kill me"

Donghyuck figured pleading for his life would help his case, but Mark's dark chuckle made Donghyuck swallow in fear.

Mark grasped the younger's face with one hand and somehow pinned both of his wrists with the other.

"Oh, you're going to do all of that after I'm done with you"

"What's that supposed t-"

Donghyuck was cut off by Mark's lips and he tried to suppress the moan that built up in the back of his throat.

This wasn't exactly how Donghyuck had planned this day to go, but he wasn't about to complain. He welcomed Mark's probing tongue and relinquished dominance to the older almost instantly.

Donghyuck's body was heating up and he tried to buck up, looking for some kind of friction, when Mark broke away from him abruptly and stood up with a stretch.

The younger was confused. He thought that things were just getting started, but then he thought that maybe Mark just didn't want to be on the floor during this.

Donghyuck sat up and made a move to get up when Mark pressed a foot against his crotch. Donghyuck moaned quietly before looking up when he heard a  chuckle.

"I'm going to take a shower. You better clean that off my floor and go get me another egg roll before I'm done. And no, you can't take care of that beforehand"

Donghyuck gaped as he watched Mark sashay away, like a cat that just caught a big prize.

___________

Hi everyone~ long time no see. Sorry i've been busy with my school works. But don't worry i'll try my best to update as soon as possible :)