23

Mark could have swore that Donghyuck was in the shower for two hours. He had gone in first and when he was done, he came out to a nervous Donghyuck sitting on his bed.

Donghyuck didn't have to say he was nervous, he even tried to pull a bored expression to act cool, but Mark knew better.

It was in the way Donghyuck's shoulders were stiff, his hands clenching and unclenching, the way he kept running a hand through his hair and when he realized what he was doing, stopping his hand halfway  to scratch at his cheek.

So Mark did what he thought best and simply avoided looking in Donghyuck's direction as he got dressed and told Donghyuck to go ahead and shower.

He was about to go into the bathroom to make sure Donghyuck was still alive, but stopped mid-step when he heard the water cut off.

Instead of just standing in the middle of the room and possibly making the boy more nervous, Mark decided to climb into his bed and prop himself up against the pillows.

He figured the best way to help the teen unwind was to put on a budget cut horror movie and let the horrible special effects work their magic.

Donghyuck came out in a baggy navy blue t-shirt and black pajama bottoms, his hair still damp and somewhat more tamed than normal.

'This is an image I want to see before I go to bed every night for the rest of my life.'

Mark watched as the boy hesitated when he spotted Mark in the bed and had to stop himself from laughing at the awkward teen. He patted the spot next to him with a reassuring smile and motioned for Donghyuck to join him.

"Come on, let's watch this shitty movie"

Donghyuck's shoulders relaxed, a sheepish grin spread across his face as he made his way to the bed and crawled in next to Mark.

Mark wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulders and pulled him in closer before resting his head on top of Donghyuck's.

They got through maybe half of the movie, which they spent most of it cracking up at the special effects and cheesy lines, before Donghyuck started getting that courage from after dinner back.

It started with soft nuzzling against Mark's neck and then light kisses while Mark continued to watch the movie.

Mark could literally feel the annoyance radiating off of Donghyuck at the lack of response he was giving the younger.

Soon Donghyuck was nipping along his jawline and dragging fingers along Mark's side. The older was hesitant to respond though, he needed to know that Donghyuck really wanted it.

So he wanted to make sure Donghyuck wasn't going to lose heart just because of a little resistance.

Not much longer and Donghyuck was nibbling on Mark's earlobe, his hot breath caressing Mark's ear and soon after was an impatient "Mr.Lee.." left his lips. 

That was all that Mark needed before he quickly flipped the boy onto his back and claimed those impatient lips with his own.

Donghyuck's body was impossibly hot and Mark ran his hands up and under the front of the boy's shirt, feeling his smooth skin before lightly sweeping fingers over his nipples, gaining a loud gasp in response.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

Mark brushed his fingertips across the sensitive nubs again and chuckled into the crook of Donghyuck's neck,

"What? You don't like it?"

He felt Donghyuck shake his head as his body trembled under Mark's touch, "It just feels…weird"