June 20th

Jeremy

It's now been three months of me and Osiris talking, so I'm thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend.

We just left a skating event that I performed in, and she wanted to get nachos after.

I pulled up to a Tex-Mex restaurant and she waited for me to open her door. I forgot to do it once, and she chewed me out for it. I didn't blame her though because I told her I was a gentleman, so I had no excuse not to behave like one.

We decided to sit at the bar because it was more convenient. The bartender got our orders quickly, then brought over chips and salsa. As I watched Osiris take a few bites, I felt lucky. I didn't realize I was staring until she took her napkin and wiped my face.

"What was it," I asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh you know, just a little drool running down your chin," she teased. I laughed in response and ate the chip she was about to put in her mouth.

She gasped and lightly pushed my shoulder. "Not cool, Jere."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her all over her face. "I'm so sorry, Queen. Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me," I asked dramatically.

"I gueeeess. Since you're getting me nachos, I'll be nice."

"When we get out of here, I'm going to kiss you until I can't breathe," I whispered to her.

She smiled with a raised brow. "That's a bet."

As I began to respond, a lady was walking by with her toddler in her arms. The kid started adamantly reaching for Osiris and cooing at her.

"Hiii, cutie," Osiris said with a huge smile.

The mom let Osiris grab her daughter, and I could feel myself smiling hard enough to make my cheeks hurt. This girl was literally so perfect that I couldn't believe I was this close to having her as mine.

After leaving the restaurant, me and Osiris sat in my car making out for a while.

"Ris," I said between kisses.

"Yea?"

"How would you feel about me introducing you as my girlfriend from this point on?"

She pulled away and looked at me skeptically. "That depends."

"On what," I asked before kissing her.

"Is this a hypothetical question, or are you actually asking me to be your girl?"

"I'm actually asking you to be mine," I responded right before giving her a slow kiss on the lips.

She smiled in response before nodding.

"No, I need to hear you say it," I pleaded.

"I'll be your girlfriend."