surprise me

♥️962 💬8tonitheserpent: Pain is just a consequence of love ✨

♥️962 💬8
tonitheserpent: Pain is just a consequence of love ✨

@amberjane: 😍
@katykeene: Love the choker omg😍😍
       @tonitheserpent: Thanks
@cherylbombshell: You look beautiful <3
       @tonitheserpent: Thanks Cheryl <3

***

amberjane: Hey Toni ;)

Hi Jane

amberjane: I'm coming to Riverdale. Wanna hang out? Like a date?

Ehm. Sure. Why not? Lets see how it goes right? We can't just hook up.

amberjane: Perfect and you're SOO right Antoinette 💗💗 I'll pick you up in an hour. At your flat?

Yep. I'll get ready. Where are we going? No wait. Surprise me.

amberjane: I will ;)

***

@tonitheserpent

You replied to tonitheserpent's storyAccidentally opened frontal camera? 😂

Accidentally opened frontal camera? 😂

tonitheserpent: Ops

You still look cute tho👀

tonitheserpent: Stop ;')

It's true

tonitheserpent: Oh okay 😂

tonitheserpent: Hi can you stop texting this Toni? Thank you.

Excuse me? Who are you

tonitheserpent: The girl who's gonna punch you if you don't stop texting my girl, do we understand each other "Bombshell"?

You are absolutely NOBODY to tell ME what to do.

tonitheserpent: Toni asked me to tell you she doesn't want anything to do with you.

I thought she was falling for me again..

tonitheserpent: Listen hun, I don't know what kind of fairytale you're living into, but the only one Antoinette's falling for is me. Oh and, her body is just.... 🤤🤤🤤 Gonna ride her later. I'll tell you how it was.

HOW DARE YOU talk this way about my ex fiancée ??! I know exactly how she looks like. I was riding her before you even knew she existed. And if you come over I'm having dinner. Want these leftovers too?

tonitheserpent: Cheryl what is this about?

Nice try "Jane".

tonitheserpent: No seriously Cheryl, what were those words. Am I a "leftover"?! Seriously??

Oh God... she deleted the messages....

tonitheserpent: WHAT MESSAGES CHERYL?! What are you talking about?! You know what. Never mind. Jane is waiting for me. BYE.

***

♥️854 💬1cherylbombshell: I'm so f***ing grateful for my ex 💘

♥️854 💬1
cherylbombshell: I'm so f***ing grateful for my ex 💘

@kevskeller: 👀👀👀

"@cherylbombshell turned off commenting"

***

"The Gang🐍"

Guys. Help me.

@sweet.pea: What now Topaz?

I had a date with the brunette girl I had sex with at my party. You remember her right?

@fangsfogarty: The one who was eating you with her eyes? So?

We had a date today. I kinda like her I guess.

@fangsfogarty: You did it?

Yep......

@sweet.pea: Are you just, like lovers or you wanna deepen the thing?

I don't know. I'd like to try but....

@fangsfogarty: Cheryl...

Yeah...

A/N: For those who couldn't see the chapter here it is. I had accidentally posted the draft. And yes, more drama. UGH. Don't I ever get tired of messing around my babies 🥺? Oops. Also Happy Valentine's day my loves <3 I made a little card out or boredom 😅 Don't mind if it's horrific ops ;)
Here it is

 Also Happy Valentine's day my loves <3 I made a little card out or boredom 😅 Don't mind if it's horrific ops ;)Here it is ⬊