babygirl

♥️1

♥️1.462 💬58
tonitheserpent: It's been quite a journey with you babe. We've been together for so long; been through so much; enjoyed ourselves; talked; made out; faced your crazy relatives. And after each of them, your psycho mother, deviant uncles, I never thought to run away. Not even once. I've always needed to be next to you in every way possible. I wanted to be with you when you would have graduated, I wanted us to do it together. And I also will always stand by you, no matter what future holds. I'll be there. You can count on me. That's for sure. I'll never leave your side. When you'll speak, i'll be there to listen, even when you'll harass me with all of those stories about Jason. " he would have liked you" you always say with tears in your eyes, and I always tell you that he'd be so proud of you and the woman you've become, and you're learning to become. With me if you want to. When you'll choose the wrong path, I'll say fuck it and come down there with you, so we can go down the wrong path together. Just kidding, of course I'll tell you to think about it ;) even if sometimes it's the opposite. But this is about you. You. The most beautiful you you are, I can see. Every thing of you I love. Even your flaws,, wait, what? I know you'd be super offended by that so I take it back. Kind of :P (So join me tonight in the courtyard of Thistlehouse, at 9 pm exactly. I know you've been alone all day. But another hour. Then you'll know. Have faith my love)
I love you unconditionally. I can't wait to share all of my life with yocu. You're mine Cher xx
All my love,

TT.

@cherylbombshell: WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY LIFE TO DESERVE YOU???? I love you I love you I love you words cannot express 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'll wait 10 hours if you want me to

load more comments

***

♥️5k 💬132cherylbombshell: @tonitheserpent 🥂👸💍

♥️5k 💬132
cherylbombshell: @tonitheserpent 🥂👸💍

@kevskeller: WHAT THE HELL OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
@ronnielodge: Congrats guys 🥳🥂
@bettycooper : My cousin is getting married 👰🏻 I can't believe it 🥺💘
@regkingmantle: Am I even invited?
@heather93: You're joking
@jfjones: Small Toni did it I'm so proud of her
@sweet.pea : She's getting married before me. I can't with Tonya. But congrats 🎉
@fangsfogarty : 😭😭😭 Small Tonyas grow up
@tonitheserpent: I love you bbg ❤️
       @cherylbombshell: Love you more fiancée ❤️🥂🥳💘