"he has been screwing me all season because he knows that i am better than him and he'll never take my place." the blonde looked at him in silence and zach listened to the whole conversation surprised about all that jealousy. "he's not interested in you, he's obviously using you to bother me but it doesn't work."

obviously, margo was repeated in her head. eben was being an ass.

trying to ignore eben, margo turned completely to zach and tried to lower her tone as much as she could in a whisper. "did you give my phone number to harry?" she asked. "why would he want it?"

zach narrowed his eyes, trying to understand the relationship between eben and margo. he ate som fries and looked hesitantly at the table where harry and jonah were. "i didn't think i was doing anything wrong. at the end of the day you can tell him noor yes, right? besides, he seemed very interested, and you like him, so you should be happy, not angry. "

margo wrinkled his forehead. do i like harry? a few months ago margo woudn't have believed this, though she still couldn't, and maybe she would have become obsessed with harry. maybe he could be that boy who she was waiting so long, that ideal boy who in her head that resembled any protagonist of romantic movies. but now... do i really like him? margo wasn't very sure. she had simply stopped being interested in finding an ideal boy after spending these last two months with eben.

"i'm not sure i like him." the blonde girl finally decided to confess.

margo looked out of the corner of his eye to eben, who was eating a hamburger. he no longer seemed angry or upset. he was simply observing nothing, he was lost in his thoughts, thinking of whatever his affairs were. sometimes the freckled girl would pay to get into his head and know what he thought.

"how do you not know if you like harry or not? that has to be investigated, you have to know him before refuse him. " zach wasted no time in questioning her while eben just remained by her side having a conflict in his mind between cupid and margo.

"just like that, i don't know if i like him or not." margo replied with a shrug. "it's also not that weird, not everyone likes the same person."

"well, i think everyone likes harry." zach snorted, wiping his hands with his napkin and getting up from the cafeteria table since he had finished eating. "if you keep acting like this, you won't have a relationship in life!"

the freckled girl pursed her lips. "it's not so important to have a boyfriend." he snapped. "i'd rather wait long enough to find a boy that i really like."

contrary to what margo thought, zach, instead of laughing at her, sighed and looked sad. there was something in zach's gaze that margo didn't like. "one that you really like, like who, uh?" margo noticed how zach's gaze changed from her to perch on the blonde boy head next to her.

the freckled girl's heart pumped furiously into her chest when she noticed the nervousness that at any moment eben would realize how little discreet zach was and that he was indeed talking about him. margo felt her body tense as the aforementioned turned his head to look at zach interested in the conversation. at this moment margo wished she had told eben that this seat was already taken.

in another situation, perhaps margo would have told zach the truth. she would have told him that there was a boy, eben, who didn't know if she liked or not, that drove her crazy and felt like seeing him all the time, but also hitting him, insulting him sometimes and even, contradictorily with the first desire, to get him away from her.