тωεηтү тωσ | ғσяgιvεηεss

Start from the beginning

"We'll see.

𖣘

"I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty
He ain't keepin' his hands up off my ass cheeks. I got somethin' to give him and if he asks me. I'm not fillin' up, baby, I let him gas me," Jungkook sang as he scrubbed his body.

The heat from the steam was doing wonders for his body that stilled ached. Jungkook felt heavy, but at the same time, light. He felt like he was reborn again.

Jungkook giggled at the thought, feeling ridiculous but also really happy.

He had fully given himself to V and V had taken such good care of him after their...gathering.

Gosh, Jungkook felt silly for even calling it that.

V had made Jungkook feel like he was on cloud 9. He'd never experienced such a euphoric feeling before, especially not with Johnny. So gathering was an understatement.

But afterwards, V had treated him like porcelain, cleaning him off, feeding him, dressing him, then cuddling with him for the rest of the night.

When V told Jungkook he had to leave to do some business, Jungkook was reluctant to let the man go but knew he physically couldn't stop him if he tried. A kiss was all it took to calm Jungkook down.

Hours later, Jungkook finally had the motivation to shower. So that's how he found himself standing in the steam for almost an hour and a half, singing his guts out.

"I think I'm finna break him, it's gon' be quick. He know I ride that dick 'til I get seasick. Wavy lil' bitch to talk that east shit."

With one final note, Jungkook turns off the shower, pulling back the cover, and steps out. He's quick to grab his towel to ward off the cool air against his heated skin.

He didn't bother bringing clothes considering he had nothing to do today, so he grabs his robe and tugs it on, sighing at the warm fluffiness.

He goes to hang the towel back up but slightly slips as he reaches for the rack. Jungkook looks down at the mess he clearly made from stepping out of the shower.

"I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty!" Jungkook belts, giggling, then blushing when he realizes he can't believe he said that.

He finally exits the bathroom, opting to make some hot tea. As soon as he puts the hot water on the stove, there's a knock at the door.

Jungkook turns his head toward the door, not expecting anyone. He glanced back at the water before deciding to move to the entrance. He peeks out the peephole and his eyes widen.

He maneuvers through the thousand lock system his brother installed on the door and attentively opens it.

"H-Hi..." Jungkook squeaks.

"Hi..." Taehyung whispers, looking down.

Jungkook was not expecting to see Taehyung at his doorstep. He hasn't seen him since...the event.

He takes in the elders appearance, finding it impossible not to notice how the blonde looked physically drained. He wore a baggy gray hoodie and sweats and slides, and his face was bare of makeup. He looked...smaller, not an ounce of confidence in his stance.

This wasn't the same guy that crashed into him and excitedly called him Daddy.

No, this was a guy who just looked...drained.

"W-Would you like to come in?" Jungkook finally said, realizing he was probably just staring.

The blonde nods, stepping in before thanking him.