sιx | ∂εαℓ

"The hell are you talking about?" This time the black-haired one shouted.

Jeongguk didn't say anything, just kept his gun and gaze pointed at the man who dared to even touch Jungkook.

"What's your deal?" V finally spoke calmly, catching everyone's attention.

"For starters, you had your hands where they don't belong. And second, it seems you know something you shouldn't."

V narrowed his eyes. It seems like the douche from before was telling the truth. These must be the last remaining Jeons of The Jeon Order.

No one could've guessed that they were twins though. Or the fact that one of them definitely wasn't a fighter. Actually the complete opposite.

But still.

Those men had the balls to shoot up their club. Killing everybody. Plus it's going to cost them a fortune.

And all for this pretty little bunny.

Minutes seem to pass. The two men that were crowded around V kept looking a him to explain what Jeongguk was talking about. Hoseok and Yoongi seemed to understand what the boss meant, so they stood on either side of him with their guns down by their sides. V however was eyeing Jungkook. Every time the boy would meet his gaze, he'd blush and hide a little behind his brother.

Cute.

Jeongguk finally decided to end the silence.

"I'm sure you know I can't have you running around." Jeongguk stepped forward and cocked his gun to the side. "Just business." He smirked.

"Ggukie, stop!" Jungkook quickly dashed forward and stood in between V and the gun.

"Move, Jungkook," his brother said sternly, taking his eyes off V for just a moment to glare at him.

"Leave him alone, Ggukie. He didn't do anything wrong," Jungkook defended, now shooting a menacing glare back at his twin.

This was the one thing Jungkook got frustrated with regarding his brother. He was so freaking overprotective of him. He knew no one was supposed to know about him, but he can't just go killing every person that does.

"Kookie, get out of the way," Yoongi said shooting a serious look at the younger. But the younger didn't back down. He stood tall against his incredibly stronger twin.

"I'm serious, Kook. Move," Jeongguk repeated, "Don't make me say it again."

Jungkook's glare tightened and his teeth gritted together. But before he could say anything, a hand wrapped around his waist softly tugging him back.

"It's ok, bunny." The deep voice purred in Jungkook's ear. A shiver generated from his hip all the way up to his neck where the warm breath tickled the hairs on the back of his neck, "Let me handle this."

Jungkook looked up worriedly at V with glossy eyes telling him not to do this. V merely smiled at the boy and moved him to stand next to him.

When V returned his gaze back to the threatening twin, he wasn't surprised to see how angry he was. Probably because his hand was still on Jungkook's hip.

V lowly chuckled.

"Now, you wouldn't shoot the guy who saved your brother's life, would you?"

"Bullshit." Jeongguk seethed.

"Just ask shorty over there," V said gesturing toward Jimin. Everyone except Jeongguk turned to look at the boy who was standing between Hoseok and Yoongi.