Chapter 2

Warning
Mature content  on this chapter  so please  skip  to the next chapter  if you are  not comfortable with it. Thanks

                                          ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tess pov:

I sat down  and started  drinking  I was on my sixth shot  when I felt that some one was behind  me i turn to look  at the person behind  me only for me to see the most  handsome man I have ever  seen.

Why are u drinking so much? He ask

Just because  you have some problems  does not mean you have to drink so much okay.  And I no you don't  know  me but you can still share your problem  with me. Rather than  drinking  much he told.

Why should I share my problem with you I don't  even  know  you
But anyway  I will  tell you since  I won't  be seeing  you again  after tonight. I told him

Well I caught my two year boyfriend cheating  on  me today after everything  I did for him.

Wow" I mean you guys have been  dating  for that long, it must  be hard  for you to take all that in. He said

Am so sorry   about that, but just because  he didn't  mean it doesn't  mean that there isn't someone out there who  does mean it who will want to love you. He told

Who will want to say it  and mean it and believe  it don't  write of love just because  someone didn't know  how to love you probably.  And I know  it's  hard right now  and it  may not make sense.

But there is  someone out there who will say it and mean it.
And I hope you find  that person  who will  love you and care for you. He told me

I was crying  after  hearing  that beautiful  words from him.

Thanks hmmm

Dave that my name he told me.

Thanks Dave for Making  me feel  better  this tonight am happy  that I came here tonight  and also  for meeting  you.
I have to go now.

Bye

I was about to stand  up  when I fell but Dave  caught  me.

You can't  go home on your own like this you are too drunk  to drive i will take you to my house. He told me

Please  don't  worry  about me i can  go home by my self my house  is not that far from here so don't  worry  Dave I told him.

Still you can't drive  like this let me take you to my house you can go home tomorrow  when your  head  is clear  he told me

After much  thinking I decided  to go with him

OK fine I will  follow  you but am going  back tomorrow morning

No problem  let go he told me,

He lead me to his car parked  out side the club he open the door for me before  getting in to drive  to  his house the car ride was quite.

And by the the time we got to his house  it was midnight than we got inside  his house  we stood there staring at each other before  I knew  it we were already kissing and he was kissing me back his lips move together  with mine.

I started to feel his hands move all over me he just held my hand till we were in side his room.

"Am not going to ask you to come in for a night teapot because it would be blatantly obvious I didn't just want a drink" he said

So I would like you to come in I don't  want this evening to end yet and it's not private here" he told me

I know that Dave didn't want the evening to end either for a moment i wavered  feeling as through it was on one side of a line that probably shouldn't be crossed.

let go in for a bit" he said we went in to his room he open the door and ushered me in his room it was immaculate the sheets taut and pristine over the the bed anything  that Dave might  have left strewn around was tidied away by the chamber maids .

He had a sea view from his balcony, the some as his and she want over to the window to look at the ocean the moon shine silver on the water i felt  him step behind  me.

His rams went around me and for a moment  we stood  there. Moment his lips were on mine, hard, urgent I felt my body swoon into his kiss almost like a kind of relief.

His tongue was probing me exploring and I reciprocated. I was glad  that the room was dark he hadn't turned any light  on the only illumination came from lights outside and the moon over the ocean.

My head was swimming i was alone with this man in his room it was clear where things were leading  of here back as he continued to embrace her.