Chapter 5 Encounter

3rd person P.O.V
"That'll be 70 cents" "do you need a bag for that" "nope" the guy went out without saying thank you, it made Daniel somewhat disappointed "please say thank you..." Daniel got a night job at a convenience Store, since his New body is resting.
Daniel observes the people that comes inside the convenience store, he can clearly observe how people look at him with judgement written all over there faces like pity, disgust.

1st person P.O.V (Daniel)
"I managed to get hired but....why the salary difference?"I frown when I remembered that part when I was hired at this convenience store but I have two bodies so I need expenses for two persons.

Day body is currently sleeping new body for daytime old body at night so it means school during the day for the new body and work during the night for the old body. I was living 12 hours per body to protect each's health why does this happen to me what If my body disappears "if only this body would disappears" .

The daytime is like a beautiful dream, at night I come back to the cold reality and the reality is still like a dream A horrible dream.

I was so deep in my thought I didn't even realizing some stranger is poking me on the cheek I look up at the person poking me, my eyes went wide it was (y/n)!!! He smiled at me with a worried look " hello Daniel while the long face" "h-hi (y/n), umm w-well-" I was about to continue until a ring was heard "another costumer?" I asked myself in confusion "Welcome..." I look at the costumer and I was surprised "they're my classmates!"
"Whew" he looks at me with an intimidating look "Give me four packs of M#lboro lights" "what should I do I can't sell them smokes" I nervously sweating thinking another way to not sell them smokes since their minors!!! "Aren't you too young to buy cigarettes?" "Huh?" I look up to (y/n) blocking my view he seems to be protecting me I blushed at the thought that (y/n) is protecting me, he glanced at me reassuring that everything is going to be fine "hey (y/n) what are you doing here huh" one of the goons slide there arms of (y/n)'s waist, somehow that made me angry for all of sudden but I don't know why,but I don't like the feeling of anyone touching (y/n).

1st P.O.V (y/n)
One of the goons purposely put there arms around my waist I slapped his hands making him back away a little but he only smirk in return "now now why are you being like that (y/n) you never even bother when someone holds you like that when your reading your book" I was about to say something until a loud voice was heard "HEY!!! LETS JUST GO SOMEWHERE STOP MESSING AROUND!!!" "Zack Lee what's he doing here is he going to cause trouble again like last time"
"Hey what's pretty boy doing here huh?" I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "that's none of you concern Zack why don't you collect your goons and just get going" somehow that made me feel proud a little bit but it's not enough to tame the devil himself 'Zack'
"Since when did you get confident you punk! Why? do you have a crush on that pig behind you and your acting tough" I feel angry at him all of a sudden but I don't want to blow up like a bomb instead I kept my composure calm "so what? What are going to do about it" "you punk!!!!" He suddenly flaws daggers at me and went marching towards me, all of my confidence that I built suddenly vanish when I saw his angry form I closed eyes tightly for the impact but only hear a lout thud I slowly opened my eye only to see a tall figure towering over me I look up to see the person only to see an angry Zack infront of me, he grab my cheek harshly as he leaned his face closely to me I gripped my hands tightly to his wrist as he glare at me "what the hell did you just said to me you punk" my eyes started to get teary at the pain because of the pressure that is squeezing my check "go beat the hell out him Zack!!" "Don't ruin him to much we haven't have fun with him yet!!" I can hear there cheers form a far but I didn't let my fear eat me just because it was Zack "i-i said what are you going t-to do about it" I look at him straightly as I glare at him "you little sh*t" I tightly shut my eyes waiting for the impact but...."t-that's enough don't hurt him!" I opened my eyes once I heard that voice it was from Daniel I look up to Zack only to see a smirk forming on his lips "who do we have here?"
"Hey where good here"
"Get a bunch of booze too,hehe"
"What"
"You know this guy?"
I can see Daniel panicking since the hot attention "l-let go" I said whimpering a little bit Zack suddenly look at me with a smug look on his face "what if I don't, what are you going to do about" he said as squeezes my cheek harder "hmnp...I-i said let go" he suddenly let go of my cheek and I harshly met the floor he grabbed my chin with fingers and said "don't tell anything what happened here to Mira got it" I slapped his hands away as I stood up slowly and face him " can you please just go away" I said while glaring straight at them " you heard the pretty boy guys let's go" Zack said as he exit himself through the door making the goons follow him after that.

"Hey Daniel are you alright?" I look at Daniel as he flinch a little "h-huh, oh I-I'm alright, but your cheeks are getting red" I touch my cheek and it stung a little bit but I gave him a calm smile "it's okay Daniel I'll treat my wound once I get home, but can I have your phone?" "Y-yeah sure" he gave me his phone I look at him and grin a little bit at his confused face, after that I gave him his phone back "I put my number there in your in case if you get in trouble again next time just call me ok" I giggled at his blushing face "cute" "t-thank you for protecting me" "it's alright it's what friends do right".

1st P.O.V (Daniel)
"It's alright it's what friends do right" "Friends" I touch my chest and my heart was pounding so much "friends? I never had had friends in my life before, people use to neglect me, bully me,and even harass me, but this person no an 'Angel' infront of me just called me a 'friend' I felt so happy all of a sudden" "y-yeah" he gave me the most brightest smile than can blind anyone "well I have to go now my little brother must be Worried about me by now" "little brother?" "O-oh of course" "bye-bye Daniel" I weakly wave at him "b-bye"