Remembered

Sapphire Knight-

"Sapphire. Hunny. Wake up" I hear faintly in my sleep.
I don't want to wake up. When I do wake up the pain starts to kick in.
Both the physical and mental pain.
I finally remembered what happened that night I got really drunk.
I did end up going to Dylan's house next door like Jaydon said.
What she didn't know is that it wasn't Dylan who answered the door.
It was that stupid 'Barbie' that he apparently loves oh so much. Who he is apparently getting married to in a few weeks.
Why am I so mad about that?
I could care less who Dylan marries.
Oh right. I just don't want him to marry her.
She is the reason I came home crying.
I went over there to talk to Dylan. About what? That I still can't remember.
She answered the door, laughing and smiling, until she saw that it was me at the door.
Then her face turned hard.
"What are you doing here?" She had asked.
I just told her that I had wanted to talk to Dylan.
She must have snapped because she at me quietly but harshly.
She told me that I needed to stay away from him and that she never wanted to see me around him or even around her ever again.
Then she started on how he would never want anyone like me anyways I am nothing but a freak and a stupid slut.
Then she dropped the bomb on me that he proposed to her and that they were getting married.
It all broke me.
I don't even know why it hurt so bad.
Maybe because of the alcohol?
I don't actually know but all I do know is that I wanted to slap her so bad right then but couldn't. So I walked away and went home and cried.
It's going to be very interesting if I end up going to their wedding. Well if we end up going to their wedding.
Right then I feel someone lightly shake me.
"Wake up Sapphire".
Oh that's right. I'm supposed to be waking up.
I slowly open my eyes. Then immediately close them again from the harsh lighting.
The light seems to dim a bit so I start to open them again.
I look up and see two faces.
One being some random lady. Must be the nurse.
Then the other is Dravon.
"Hey. You are finally awake". I give Dravon a slight smile.
"Hi. What's going on?" I look over to the nurse.
"Oh we are just going to check on your vitals and get you some more meds. Maybe even try and get you to eat something. How does that sound? Are you hungry at all?"
"Now that you mention it, I am kind of hungry".
"Okay cool. We'll try and get you some food you can eat then".
"Great. Thank you".
"Hey. So I heard that you're ex is getting married and he invited us" Dravon speaks up after a few minutes.
"Yeah. We don't have to go if you don't want to".
"No I want to go. I honestly don't believe him and want to see it with my own two eyes that this isn't some stupid trick to try and get you back from me and that he is in fact actually getting married".
"Hunny. He is actually getting married".
"I'll believe when I hear him say I do".
"Okay. So we are going?"
"Yes".
"Okay then".
Right then the nurse brings in some food and I finally get to start eating.
I didn't realize I was so hungry.
I stuff my face with food while Dravon slips out of my room saying he'll be back later.

HEY GUYS. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SO MUCH TIME HAS PASSED. I AM THE WORST. GOOD NEWS THOUGH IS THAT THE BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED. ONLY A FEE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ARE STILL ENJOYING MY BOOK! LOVE YOU ALL!

~ CheshireCat💗