Best Friend Part 2B

Sapphire Knight- 

Jaydon and I have been talking about the events that had happened throughout today. 

"Don't you remember all the crap that asshole put you through?" Jaydon says, talking about Dylan. 

"Yeah. Trust me I do. That's why I hate him so much, but if I have to put up with him for a little while just so I can have my happiness then so be it."

Her talking all about what he put me through makes me think about it all over again. 

                                                                            Flashback

"Hey, Sapph. What's up?" Jaydon walks up to me with her twin trailing behind her. 

"Yeah. What's up gorgeous?" the twin in question, Taveon, Says. 

Before I can even begin to answer I hear giggling behind me. 

"Yeah. You would think she is gorgeous. You are probably the only one."

I turn to find Dylan and his new 'barbie' of the week he has on his arm.

"Aww Dyl, whose the new 'barbie'?" I ask sarcastically. 

Just saying that pet name makes me sick, though. 

"Who are you calling 'barbie', bitch?" a shrill voice come from the said 'barbie'. 

"Trisha, this is my best friends latest victim. She just couldn't help herself and sent him desperate nudes, begging for attention. She sent me some too, but I just wouldn't give her anything back. So she went to him, and being the nice guy that Taveon is, he did." Dylan explains dramatically. 

My blood boils. 

"What?" the twins both yell.

"That never happened." Jaydon says. 

"Yeah, sure. You're such a nice guy, Taveon." 'barbie' purrs as she gets closer to Taveon. 

Right at that moment the teacher walks into the classroom. 

Lucky for 'barbie'. I really want to punch that smug smile off her fake face. 

Thanks to Dylan and 'barbie', that stupid rumor spread like wildfire.

Everyone thought I was sending nudes around to all the guys for desperate attention. 

It just kept getting worse too. 

Somehow, guys from other schools heard about it too and got my number someway. 

I had to change my number 4 times before it finally stopped. 

Well, I actually just got rid of my phone for a while. 

No phone, no problem. 

Worst 4 years of my life. 

                                         End of Flashback

"Everyone called you a slut and easy for the rest of high school." Jaydon says, apparently thinking about the same thing I was. 

"Yeah. It sucked. I never had a boyfriend because all the guys either thought I was too easy for them or I was too much for them. I didn't have my first boyfriend until our sophomore year in college, even then it didn't last very long and never got even close to being serious. Not until Draven, and we saw how that turned out today."

"Well, maybe this plan will work out and you can get him back, and maybe get a little bit of payback."

"We'll see."

HELLO, GUYS. TODAY I JUST WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN, OR ARE BEING BULLIED. NO ONE DESERVES THAT. IF YOU EVER NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO I AM ALL EARS. I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE. JUST REMEMBER THEY ONLY DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS, OR THEY THINK THAT IF THEY DO THAT IT WILL MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEIR OWN SITUATIONS. YOU ARE ALL LOVED AND ARE BEAUTIFUL (OR HANDSOME) HUMAN BEINGS. NEVER FORGET THAT. LOVE YOU ALL. GOOD NIGHT (OR GOOD MORNING/DAY). 

~CheshireCat💗