MORNING (WAY Too Short)

Talking: Hello!
Thoughts: Greetings.
Text/Message: [Hi!]
Whispering: Sup.

Your PoV
This time around I didn't wake up screaming. I simply woke up to the pleasant morning sounds.

???: IT'S MORNING, IT'S MORNING! COME ON RIN GET UP ALREADY IT'S TIME TO EAT PANCAKES!
Correction to the sound of a girl who seems to love pancakes as much as I love cookies. Don't get me wrong pancakes are my second favorite food I just liked cookies more.

As I rise from the coffin I see the burning rays of daylight sun scorch my eyes... I mean I got up from my spot and the sunlight hit my eyes making me blink and move my hand to cover the sunlight. 

Y/N: Ahhhhh. Oh, I really need to find out what Spectrum means.
I mumble while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Yang: What was that little brother?

Y/N:  Nothing just mumbling to myself Yang.
I said as I stood up.

Yang: Oh, Okay.

Mini-Timeskip
After getting something to eat and getting into our battle gear we were making our way to the meetup point on the cliff. On the way there we saw Weiss talking to a red-head.

Y/N: Hey, Weiss!
I yelled out to her with a small smile. She turned around to see me and Yang walking towards her.

Weiss: Oh, Hey Y/n.

Y/N: How's your morning been?
I asked curiously as to how her day has been so far.

Weiss: Good, I've just been talking to Pyrrha here.
Motioning to the red-head she had been talking to.

Now that I hear her name I recognize her. She's Pyrrha Nikos's four-time winner of the Mistral Regional Tournament. She's also the mascot for Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes, I added as an Afterthought. I then looked at her and gave a small kind smile, I wasn't going to throw questions at her because I know the feeling as it constantly happens to me in online forums.

Y/N: It's a pleasure to meet you Pyrrha, I'm Y/N, Y/N Rose, and this my sister Yang.
I said softly trying to not gain the attention of others, which I could tell she appreciated while also introducing Yang. 

Yang: Hello, nice to meet you Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: It's nice to meet you Yang and Y/N Y/N Rose.
She said in a joking manner with a soft giggle. 

I chuckled at her little joke before we were interrupted by a blonde girl with blue eyes.

???: HI! I'm Joan, Joan Arc, Nice to meet you guys.
She said while waving her hand in a somewhat shy manner. I gave her a kind smile.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Joan. I'm Y/N Rose, this is my sister Yang, this is Phrrha and this is the one and only Weiss Schnee.
I introduce us while indicating which is which with my arms.