The Beginning

Talking: Hello!
Thoughts: Greetings.
Text/Message: [Hi!]
Whispering: Sup.

Third Person

This particular night was eerily silent, no wind, no birds, nothing it was as if the sound had been removed. But there was one distant sound that seemed to be getting closer as it got closer it became more recognizable, footsteps. As the source of the sound came around the corner it revealed the face of one of the most notorious criminals in Remnant, Romona Torchwick.

As Romona and her henchmen walked it became clear to those who were watching that Romona's next target was the local dust store named 'From Dust till Dawn' even if her motives were unclear

As Romona and her henchmen walked it became clear to those who were watching that Romona's next target was the local dust store named 'From Dust till Dawn' even if her motives were unclear. As she and her flunkies made their way towards the store the people quickly moved out of the way in fear and shock. When they got to the front of the store she strolled on in as if she owned the place then, her henchmen came in. She walked up to the counter saying to the old man behind it.

Romona: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

She sounded annoyed yet satisfied. The old man was slightly shocked but that quickly turned to fear when one of her henchmen pointed a gun at him. He was quick to say.

Old man: P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Your PoV
When I had seen that this dust store was still open I'm going, to be honest, I was surprised. You see at the moment I was at the back of this store called 'From Dust till Dawn' reading a magazine showing all the new weapon models and designs, I was nearly drooling over them, nearly. I was also listening to a new song I had just released under my singing Alias 'Crimson Gemstone' which I had called Primal.

After a while, I put down the weapon's magazine and grabbed a magazine about, Music Artist and Authors. When I opened it a small grin formed on my face because I was seeing that I am in the top ten in both the Music Artist section and the Authors section although only under my Aliases. I'm in fifth place for Music Artist as 'Crimson Gemstone', and in third place for Authors as 'Roseline Gem', and yes I know that's a feminine name but I chose it to hide the fact it's me who is the author of those books. 

Then, out of nowhere, I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see a man holding a sword. He motioned for me to take off my headphones so I paused my music then did so.

Y/N: Yes?

???: I said, "Put your hands in the air now!"

Y/N: So, you're robbing me?

Flunky: Yes!

Y/N: Ooooh!

The flunky was going to repeat himself but before he could I kicked him hard enough to send him flying to the front of the store. Before I could move another flunky come around the corner pointing his gun at me.

Flunky 2: Freeze!