Blake Interlude (VERY Short)

Talking: Hello!
Thoughts: Greetings.
Text/Message: [Hi!]
Whispering: Sup.

Blakes PoV
I had caught sight a boy with Black and Red hair staring at me. I saw that his eyes widen a bit when he saw me which frightened me. Until I had realised he was looking at the book I was reading, the thing that confirmed my suspicions was when the blonde girl next to him had screamed because quite honestly this book was expensive. 

I found myself becoming more interested in the boy as from the look in his eyes he had recognised the book as soon as he laid his eyes on it. But then he said something that shocked me.

???: Home is Where the Heart Is, or so they say because if that were so, my home would be forever astray.

I had read the book he had just quoted "Home is Where the Heart Is," it was the top quote of the Author 'Roseline Gem'. I had all of the books that the Author had released, my favourite so far was 'The Cursed Winter of the Gifted Queen' it was a story of a young Queen who grew up fearing her 'Gift of the Cold' and her sister a young Princess who grew up without her sister and was naive as to how the world worked. 

A/N: Imagine Frozen without all the Singing.

So I decided to observe him more and nothing interesting happened until he was pushed over some luggage. That wasn't the interesting the part, no, the interesting part was how he handled a yelling Weiss Schnee. He simply grabbed her hand and corrected her. But what he said afterwards when they were picking up the cases angered me slightly.

Blake: How is it he can't blame the SDC for all the crap they've caused for Faunus.  

I was about to leave until he said he can only blame her father which caught me by surprise so I decided to follow them and find out what he meant. What I found out really stunned me as I didn't know that the SDC originally supported Faunus Rights until her father took over and ruined so many peoples lives. I couldn't believe it, most of my life, I've been told that the SDC had ruined many Faunus Lives but now I find out that it originally helped and supported Faunus.

To find out somethings that goes against nearly everything I was told growing up which is shocking. But what he said was true, no one really wanted to look deeper into the SDC's history. They only look for small facts like who founded it, where it started and the current events but, no one really knows the true history of the SDC. 

After that little bit of info, I wandered off and I was too caught up with what he said I didn't quite catch what Professor Ozina had said. I did manage to catch what Professor Goodwitch said though.

Timeskip
I was sitting reading my book but my attention quickly went elsewhere when a heard singing. I looked around and saw it was the boy from earlier, he was sitting with that blonde girl again, singing. As he sang everyone else went quiet and started listening to him sing. 

Blake: He has such a nice voice.

When he was done I heard the blonde speak.

Blonde: Wow, I never knew my Little Brother could sing so well.

Boy: There are a lot of things you don't know about me.

A/N: And done. Like I said VERY Short. Please note that this is my first time writing fanfiction so please help me when you see possible mistakes.

Also, I would like to Apologise for taking so long I have a case of writer's block soooo yeah. 

(Word Count: 577) 
Authors Notes not included