Spectrums Gift

Talking: Hello!
Thoughts: Greetings.
Text/Message: [Hi!]
Whispering: Sup.

Your PoV
After I finished singing I looked around the room to see if there was anyone interesting. Most were just staring at me in shock while others were just taking the occasional glance at me. It started to really annoy me so I decided to lie down on my sleeping bag and just think about how my day has been.

In just one day I had knocked over the luggage, met and spoken to the heiress of the SDC, Weiss Schnee, have explained how much her father has changed it and also got her Scroll Number. Even though it doesn't sound like much it was a weird day that's for sure.

Yang: Hey, Little Rose why don't we go introduce ourselves to some people.
She said getting my attention.

Y/N: Sure but who?

Yang: What about that girl you were staring at on the way here?
She says in a teasing tone which I was used to at this point.

Y/N: Sure!
I say in a cheery tone as I knew it would annoy her to act ignorant of her teasing.

Yang: Damn it, Come one then!
She yelled while dragging me along.

As we made our way to the girl with a bow I realise she was reading one of my books which does put a smile on my face. 

Yang: Hello!
Yang yelled while waving at her.

???: Hi...
She said staring at us.

Y/N: Hello, that book your reading wouldn't happen to be Rosaline Gems newly released book "The Tale of the Crimson Angel" wouldn't it?
I asked in an excited tone.

I watched as her eyes widen slightly in shock before she calmed herself.

???: How did you know?
She asked in a calm tone.

Y/N: Oh, I have signed copies of all their books.

???: WHAT!? HOW!?
She jumped up and started shaking me.

Y/N: Uh ws th fsh subcriiba.
I managed to speak before I got out of her grips.

Y/N: As I was saying I was their first Subscriber so I get signed versions of the books. Anyways I'm Y/N, Y/N Rose and this is my sister, Yang Xiao Long. We just came over to introduce ourselves.

???: Sorry about that I'm just a big fan of their work so I kind of freaked out when you said you had signed copies of their book.

Y/N: No problem, I would have done the same thing if I was in your position.

Yang: Wow, I didn't know you loved to read so much Y/N, I mean where do you even keep all the books, I didn't see any around the house.

Y/N: In an old trunk I found in the Attic. Anyway if I may ask, what is your name, dear reader of Gem?

Blake: Blake, Blake Belladonna.
She said while holding out her hand which I shake.

Y/N: It's a pleasure to meet you, Blake.

Blake: Likewise, Y/N.
She said with a slight smile.

Yang: I'm still here guys.
Yang said in an Annoyed tone at being ignored.

Blake: Huh, oh nice to meet you too. Yang.
She said as an afterthought.

???: You do know people are trying to rest don't you!?
Someone said in a whispered shout. I turned towards them and saw Wiess.

Y/N: Oh, hey Wiess, sorry we were just introducing ourselves to Blake here.
I say the Wiess while pointing at Blake who had decided to go bed.

Y/N: Well then, night girls (Yawn).
I said while walking towards my sleeping bag.

Girls: Night (Y/N)/Little Rose.

When I got back to my sleeping bag crawled into it and went straight to sleep.

Y/N's Mindscape
I open my eyes to see that I'm back in what I was told was my mindscape. I look around to see if anyone was around. I see Spectrum and only him.

Y/N: Where are the others Spectrum?

Spectrum: Oh, your back already?

Y/N: Yeah, why.

Spectrum: Nothing, I just didn't think your connection to your mindscape was strong enough to get you here two nights in a row.

Y/N: Why did you think that it wouldn't be?

Spectrum: Because from what I've heard from Truth, Gaia and Terra I guessed it would have been a while before you came back.

Y/N: So, why am I here exactly?

Spectrum: While I want to give you something.

Y/N: And that would be?

Spectrum: I would like to give you something special.

Y/N: And that would be?

Spectrum: The ability to tame Grimm.

Y/N: ...

Spectrum: ...

Y/N: ...

Spectrum: ...

Y/N: WHAT!?

Spectrum: I said "The ability to tame Grimm".

Y/N: HOW!?

Spectrum: Shut up and let me explain.
He said in an annoyed tone that was enough to shut me up considering he's like twice my height.

Spectrum: I can give you the ability to tame Grimm because I am the embodiment of ALL your emotions from your negative to your positive. Grimm are attracted to negative emotions and I'll give you the ability not to only manipulate and control, don't get me wrong it will always be there you can just control it. But what everyone gets wrong is that everyone thinks Grimm don't have souls because they don't have Aura but they do they just don't have Aura. You see they sacrificed their Aura for Physical strength as they evolved.

Y/N: Wait, how do you know this? Aren't you the embodiment my emotions so how do you know this?
I asked as I tilted my head completely confused.

Spectrum: (sign) Because Gaia and Terra gave me the knowledge of Grimms and what they were like before they became what they are today. Also, I do believe the ability only works on baby Grimm. Any other Grimm would only see you as an insignificance at best or a threat at worse.

Y/N: Ok... Now what?

Spectrum: Now, you wake up.

Y/N: Oh...

A/N: And Done. Please note that this is my first time writing fanfiction so please help me when you see possible mistakes. Please leave a comment if you liked it.

Sorry for taking such a long time. Writers Block is Annoying to have.

Word Count 925