"Was she ever one of your women?" I persist and he knew exactly who I am talking about.

"Enough talking" He hushes me quiet with a finger to my lips. His other hand yanks my dress down so it's bunched up at my waist as I straddle him.

"You look beautiful" He whispers, eyeing my exposed body. His finger trails down my lips and over the band of my strapless bra, then both his hands lay flat on my ass as he pulls me towards him. The leather couch squeaks against my bare knees as a gasp escapes my mouth, my hands automatically land on his shoulder.

We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like forever and then it's me that moves in to kiss him. My brain loses all sense of right and wrong as my fingers lace with his hair, pulling him closer. His one hand comes up to cup my face while the other stays on my hip firmly, making sure I don't have a shot at running away.

If my brain were to function normally I'd have taken that option but right now there's no way I wanted to stop. A spark of courage comes crashing down my spine and I move my hips, earning a groan from the man under me. Just the sound of him caused pleasure to surge through me and I move my hips again, grinding against his manhood. Logan leaves my lips and buries his face in the crook of my neck, "Keep doing that and I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you right here, right now" He whispers in my ear.

"Who says I want you to stop?" I reply coyly and he grabs hold of my waist, flipping our position so that I'm lying on the couch and he's hovering above me. He attacks my neck the very next second, kissing, sucking and licking on every inch of skin he could get access to and I was fucking enjoying it.

All that is short lived though, my body goes still as I hear a knock and I wonder if it's his employee who had been guarding his office. My thoughts immediately run to Logan fucking her and the possessive part of me didn't like one bit of it. At least after this contract, I know for sure he won't be sleeping with her behind my back.

"I think that's your mistress" I grunt, hoping he can read my anger.

"She's not my mistress" Comes his swift reply.

"Fuck off" Logan growls against my skin, his body rumbling with anger too, as more knocks come our way.

I stay rigid in my spot as a moment passes and a voice comes through the door, "It's your mother"

"Shit" The man in front of me pulls back, already trying to dress me up. I sit up so quickly that I almost invite a thunderstorm in my head. I'm still in a daze as I smother my hair down and pray to God I look presentable. Although I shouldn't really be caring about how his mother took me in. Which brings me to the question, "I didn't know you had a mother?"

Logan does not bother looking at me as he walks towards his desk, zipping up his pants. "Of course, I do. Why would you think otherwise?" He replies.

"Because she doesn't live with you or the fact that you never mentioned her" I'm cut short as the door swings open and a woman walks in followed by the one who apparently sucks at manning the door.

"Mom, you didn't tell me you were coming" Logan moves across the room to greet his mother.

"And you didn't tell me you got married" The tone in her voice clearly indicated she's upset with him. Her gaze takes notice of the blood on the floor which I, a person who hates blood, was too distracted to care about. Because you were jealous and in a dick haze!

Then her golden eyes land on me, scrutinizing me in every way possible. "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Right, this is Elle" I walk closer to the mother and son involuntarily.

"Nice to meet you" I only wish my smile didn't look as awkward as how I'm feeling right now. I've never been a very social person, I don't like interactions and that's why I stuck to music.

"Honey, that's not good enough. You have to give me a hug at least, after all you managed to make this boy tie the knot" I blink at the woman, if you thought my smile was awkward before you should've seen me hugging her. I'd almost feel Logan cringing behind me.

"Did father tell you?"

"Do you really think he cares about all this? Elon told me. Now can you explain to me how have I never met her before this?" She inquires, my heart pounds in my chest as I wonder what he's going to tell her.

"I kind of wanted to keep her for myself, but there was just way too much competition so I decided to make her mine" His eyes never leave me as he responds but his face reflects no emotion. I observe how he's no longer the man that was kissing me with everything he had like five minutes ago, no, that guy is long gone. Right now he's Logan McKenzie, cold-hearted and crude.

"And you thought you could just marry and not tell me?" That hurtful tone in her voice is back and I watch as Logan rolls his eyes.

"Mom, it hasn't even been 24 hours since we got married" He says, exasperated.

"What about your parents? Do they know about this?" My body freezes and I turn to Logan, not knowing how I'm supposed to reply to her. Am I to tell the truth?

"Why don't we discuss this later? I have some work to get done" Logan brushes off the topic and I'm grateful to him because I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here.

I need a plan and most importantly I need to call Vic. "Alright, so you both are coming home for dinner, I don't care about what anyone else says but we have to celebrate" She claps her hands together in glee. And I just don't know how this woman fits into this family, none of the McKenzie men look like they're even slightly related to her.
.
.
.
A/N :

Talk about wrong timing!

I'm still a little unsatisfied with how I ended this chapter. What do you guys think?

Like I mentioned in the beginning of the book, I'm open to suggestions!

Let me know and I'll come work on it again!

Please comment, vote and share!!

Thank you for everything <3