"What's wrong darling?" He asked his deep voice soothing the panic that had started under Mark's skin.

Instead of answering Mark raised both arms, the need to be held and cared for the only thing his mind focused on. Had he been Big, he would have noticed the tension in the room, the red eyes both males had, and the harshness of his voice that came from Taehyung's repressed sobs.

"Oh, did the baby want some love?" Taehyung teased, smiling when Markie's cheeks flushed prettily. "I think Jiminie needs some Markie hugs, what do you think?" Taehyung asked, picking up the male and hiding his distress about how light Mark felt.

Mark reached out to Jimin, one hand anchoring him to Taehyung. Jimin set his dishes down and walked over before Mark could get hurt, kissing his cheek, and cooing at Mark's blush growing a darker red. "Why don't we go see what Namjoonie and the others are up to?" He asked, his voice soft and loving. Mark nodded, but pointed to his pacifier. "That's yours sweetie, TaeTae gave it to you!"

Mark shook his head with a whine and pointed again before wiggling to show his discomfort. Making it difficult for Taehyung to continue to hold him, he may be light but he was still a fully grown man. Jimin had stepped around the two and back to the bed, without Taehyung noticing.

"What is it darling, are you worried about the pacifier? No one is going to be upset that you have one. Besides you look even cuter with it. Markie is such an adorable little baby." He stared at Mark before continuing, not even missing a beat. "He's got such pretty eyes, a cute little nose, soft cheeks, little chin, smooth skin." With each compliment a kiss was added.

Mark was sure his face was on fire, there was no way anyone could find him cute, he was just Mark, the oldest member of GOT7. Yet here was Kim Taehyung -the most beautiful, thoughtful, caring, and a million other things- telling him he was cute. It had to be opposite day, right?

When his tiger appeared over Taehyung's shoulder he gasped, "Markie is a very beautiful little baby!" he agreed. That caused the Little to giggle, his eyes closing and lips pulling back to show off his beautiful smile. "He has such a nice laugh, and smile!" Reaching out for his tiger he found Jimin standing there as well, watching Mark laugh. Shyly taking his tiger from Jimin he smiled down at the toy before hugging it close to his chest.

"Thank you." He whispered, it was so soft they weren't sure they heard it. Jimin grabbed his heart and dramatically fell to the floor. Taehyung resumed kissing all over his face, both enjoying the giggles they heard coming from the blonde.

After a few more minutes of Mark's giggles, Jimin's death -"how is he so cute!"-, and Taehyung's loving assualt -"I know, right?!"-; they slowly ventured out of the room. Jimin was making faces at Mark who was clinging to the front of Taehyung, his arms around the younger's neck, his legs around his waist. When they made it to the living room Namjoon was sitting with Jackson both immersed in playing with the stuffed animals on the floor. The TV was on, the sound muted with the two actors aggressively gesturing towards each other. Jungkook and Seokjin were sitting on one couch discussing their latest workouts, Hoseok and Yoongi on the other couch, sitting impossibly close, both silently watching Namjoon play, their eyes occasionally flicking up to the TV.

Hoseok noticed them first and nudged Yoongi, who in turn grumbled about having to look away from his favorite show, even though everyone knew he was more invested in the two on the floor. His disappointed look melted into a smile when he saw Mark, his hair was messy from sleep, his face puffy but it was hard to tell if that was from the tears or not, the bags under his eyes still there, but not as deep. He was clinging to Taehyung, giggling silently at Jimin as he made faces, the tiger he'd yet to let go of was peaking out from the space in between his and Taehyung's body.

"Look Markie, Yoongi-hyung wants to say hi." Taehyung whispered, trying not to disturb the calm aura of the dorm. Mark turned his head and looked at Yoongi, reaching out for the elder, all the while fisting his hold on Taehyung so he wouldn't leave. Jimin caught his tiger and handed it to Yoongi when he got closer.

"Good afternoon baby, do you feel better?" He asked, kissing Mark's forehead then holding his hand. Mark nodded, sighing in content. Taehyung moved to the couch, plopping down next to Hoseok, Mark adjusted himself so he was still holding Yoongi's hand, but with his legs on Hoseok.

"Where did these come from?" Hoseok asked, tickling the Little's feet. This earned an adorable and utterly sweet little high pitched giggle from Mark, everyone pausing to look at him. Jackson stopped playing to watch Hoseok pretend to eat Mark's leg while Taehyung hugged him from the side, Yoongi sat on the floor holding his hand, and Jimin sat on the arm of the couch smiling at it. It was all so cute, he couldn't help it.

"Ye-in you're too cute! Oh my, my heart!" He squealed. "I could honestly listen to that sound forever! You're such a cute baby!"

Seokjin and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, they'd known Jackson for a long time and he wasn't always so open with his thoughts when there weren't any cameras, so seeing him gush at a baby Mark was entertaining.

Mark however was frozen, he'd started shaking and pushing himself closer to Taehyung, his fears and anxiety about his members knowing pushing him out of Little space.

"Hey," Yoongi's voice called, pulling his attention down. "you're okay. Jackson likes you, he's happy he gets to meet you. There's no need to panic, just keep breathing." He coaxed, watching Mark's expressions change too fast for him to pick up. "That's it, breath. You're okay." He continued to assure the Little, squeezing his hand and giving it kisses.

"Markie, you're being so brave!" Hoseok joined in, rubbing his legs. "You're such a good boy."

Jackson crawled closer leaning into whisper to Yoongi. "Let me try something." Getting a nod from the other Jackson took Mark's hand in his, and began to sing a Chinese lullaby.

月兒明,風兒靜,
樹葉遮窗欞。
小寶寶,快睡覺,
睡在那個夢中。

月兒那個明,風兒那個靜,
搖籃輕擺動。
娘的寶寶,閉上眼睛,
睡呀睡在那個夢中。

(The moon is bright, the wind is quiet,
The tree leaves hang over the window. My little baby, go to sleep quickly, Sleep, dreaming sweet dreams. The moon is bright, the wind is quiet, The cradle moves softly. My little one, close your eyes, Sleep, sleep, dreaming sweet dreams.)

This worked almost immediately, Mark's tension bleeding from him as he began to breath normally. His eyes focused solely on Jackson when he began singing again. It took a few rounds until Mark had completely calmed down.

"Better love?" Jackson asked, drawing random shapes into Mark's palm as he stared right back. Mark nodded, blushing when Jackson kissed his palm. "I'm so proud of you, you're such a smart little baby aren't you?" He asked, reaching up to brush the hair out of Mark's eyes. Not expecting Mark to pitch forward and fall into his arms, but that didn't stop him from hugging him tightly to his chest and nuzzling his hair as he whispered praises.