Forty-Four

The first thing Jinyoung noticed when he woke up was another body in his bed. The second was that his phone was vibrating on the side table. However, if he wanted to get to his phone he would need to move the person curled against his front so tightly. Looking down at the head of red hair, the vibrant color standing out against his gray bedsheets. Leaning back to look down at the man cuddling him, he wasn't able to move, just now realizing there was another person in his bed. Youngjae was obviously awake as he was laying on his back playing on his phone, one ear occupied by a headphone.

"Youngjae-ah," Jinyoung whispered, his voice hoarse and deep from crying the night before and just waking up. The younger looked over and gave a smile, his eyes still puffy from sleep, but unbelievably warm. "what are you guys doing?" He asked still disoriented. Youngjae simply smiled at him and went back to his phone. Shaking his head, Jinyoung laid back against his pillow and stared down at the head tucked into his chest.

If he had to guess by the size of the person it was either BamBam or Mark, he doubted it would be the later based off the conversation held the previous day, but BamBam had recently dyed his hair more of an auburn color as opposed to this faded almost pink color. He blinked a few times, his brain moving faster than he wanted it to so early. He closed his eyes and just basked in the skin ship he was receiving, it had been months since his bandmates had so much as brushed against him.

A shuddering breath rocked through him, but it wasn't his own. Long, thin, pale arms wrapped around his waist and held him tighter. The hug bringing unexpected tears to the man as he tried to hide them in his Hyung's hair. A whimper passed his lips when the warm body behind him rolled closer and pressed against him, a cool nose and warm breath puffing onto the back of his neck. The sobs that left him were loud and full of negative emotion, but he would be damned if he kept it in any longer his lonely heart being filled with the love of two of the six people he considered his friends. (A/N: I know he has lots of friends don't @ me)

He wasn't even aware of the quiet song that filled the room or the reassurances both males were whispering to him, all he could think about was how exhausting put up a mask of perfection had been the past year. The companies push for him to star in more dramas and commercials, along with the line reading/memorizing, interviews, photo shoots, wardrobe fittings, and everything else for the actor Park Jinyoung, but all the commitments he still had to keep for the singer Park Jinyoung. He was just so tired.